Welcome to my ZBlackCard Review!
Is ZBlackCard a Scam?
This is one of the questions that we are going to take a look into and try to get some definite answers to.
We are also going to take a closer look at the company and who owns it, the product or service they offer, and the compensation plan, and how you get paid.
I’ve seen a few people sharing this opportunity on some of the social sites that I am active on, so I wanted to see what all the commotion was about.
I separated my review into sections so that I will be able to cover all of the important information that I feel is most important.
The first section of the review will give a brief overview of what the XBlackCard opportunity is all about.
Also, before you go, make sure to grab one of the money-making bonuses that I’ve included below.
So let’s get started.
The ZBlackCard Review and Overview
The ZBlackCard opportunity is a unique one where they deal with a prepaid credit card that is their main product with an MLM compensation plan in the background paying out commissions to their affiliates.
The ZBlackCard opportunity is also a program designed to help you build your credit with their secured card.
I will get into more details on what the card is in the product section of my review.
Let’s move on to the company over.
Another great review: AXE Media TV Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
ZBlackCard Company Overview
The person behind ZBlackCard is Troy Mason as the owner and is located in Texas.
You can find more information about the company information in my BBB information in the FAQ section of my review below.
Back in 2013 Troy was the owner of a company named Gas Club of America and a few years later owned Zlicense in 2015.
His last company, Zlicense “website” is still running and on the site, the product says it is by Ztegrity.
Apparently, Zlicence was actually still running when ZBlackCard launched but it looks like it has been changed up a bit that it now promotes his new ZBlackCard opportunity when you click on the sign-up link.
When you click on the link to sign up on his Zlicence website, it takes you to the Ztegrity website that has been rebranded to promote ZBlackCard.
What I found upon further research is that Troy has included the Zlicence with the options that you can get when signing up as an affiliate to the ZBlackCard affiliate program.
Ztegrity is the business name behind the ZBlackCard and opportunity now.
Apparently, the plastic Zlicense was not doing so well so some changes had to be made.
To me, it sounded like a great idea, and tried to cash in on the lifeline bracelet craze that was promoted heavily in infomercials a few years ago.
A prepaid card seems to be a better product to go with just as long as it can be on the same price point and fees compared to the other prepaid cards on the market.
That really sums up the information I got on Troy Mason and the company itself, let’s move on to the next section of my review which is the products or service that the ZBlackCard opportunity offers.
Another great review: Vasayo Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Like I mentioned before the ZBlackCard product is a unique one for the MLM industry.
If you can not tell what the product is that ZBlackCard offers by now then you probably skipped ahead to the products section in my review.
The product is a “prepaid card” that is used as a “debit card” and is designed to help you improve your credit.
The banks call them a “secured credit card” which is not a new thing but are designed to help people with no credit or even bad credit help improve their credit score by providing a credit card which they would have never got approved for with the credit score and credit history that they would currently.
It is a good product that I personally used at one time in my life to do just that, which was to help me improve my personal credit score.
So, the company claims that the ZBlackCard is the “elite prepaid card for the masses”.
The ZBlackCard is claimed to have lower fees than the majority of prepaid cards if not beat them all.
The ZBlack Card Features
Some of the benefits that the ZBlackCard card offers in its sales message are:
- Improves your credit score – Yes, this is what it can do.
- Let’s you drive your dream card – As long as you can afford the monthly!
- Fewer fees than other cards – This could be possible.
- Impress your associates – Like a black prepaid card is going to impress your friends?
- “Boss toss it on tables” – To show that you are a big dog I guess?
Troy claims that the ZBlackCard will have similar benefits as an ultra-elite credit card.
No prepaid cards that I ever came across ever were considered ultra-elite credit cards, but they do certainly offer a way to help improve your credit.
The one thing that I have to give to this opportunity is that they do offer a product that is unique or rare as far as the products offered in the MLM community.
The ZBlackCard will cost anywhere from $60 to $500 upfront and then $60 to $840 per year to get one.
Not really sure why the big range of price, maybe it will be dependent on your credit approval and risk?
Not sure, and it is not specified as of why this is.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section of my review that will cover the information about the compensation plan and how you get paid.
Another great article: doTerra Compensation Plan Simplified and Breakdown
ZBlackCard Compensation Plan
The ZBlackCard compensation plan will pay you commissions for retail sales of the prepaid card and from referring new members, and from team sales as well.
You can earn residual income with the commission plan.
5 Ways To Earn Commissions With ZBlackCard
- ZBlackCard Position Payout
- ZBlackCard Auto Rewards
- VIP Rewards
- ZBlackCard lLifestyle Bonus
- Affiliate Rewards
The commissions are distributed with a matrix commission structure that is designed in a 3X10 forced matrix.
The matrix can be filled with affiliate members that you sign up or customers.
Here is a breakdown of the 5 ways that you can earn from the ZBlackCard compensation plan.
ZBlackCard Position Payout
This pays out commissions every time that a new member enrolls, on a company order, and when a customer wants a design, style or elite upgrade.
- $1 anytime a new ZBlackCard is sold (one-time)
- 1% on a custom card order
- 50% on card design, card style, and/or elite upgrade
These are all one-time commissions that are paid out.
ZBlackCard Auto Rewards
These commissions are paid out when your referral members and customers join with the Auto and Combo affiliate plan.
This will pay out 4 levels deep from anyone that joins you or your team with the affiliate or combo membership.
The compensation that will be used for these commissions is a 5X4 matrix.
The payout per levels works as described here:
- Level 1 (5 positions) – $1 per position filled per month
- Level 2 (25 positions) – $4 per position filled per month
- Level 3 (125 positions) – $5 per position filled per month
- Level 4 (625 positions) – $6 per position filled per month
When filled completely this matrix will pay out commissions of $4,480 every month.
Here is an image that illustrates this commission structure below.
These commissions are offered to members that sign up with an Affiliate membership or a Combo membership only.
This is very similar to the Auto Rewards where it has a matrix commission structure but with 5 levels meaning it is a 5X5 matrix structure.
This commission plan structure is designed to pay out $1 dollar for every active member or customer that joins you or your team.
Here is an image that gives you a visualization of the commission structure below.
ZBlackCard Lifestyle Bonus
The Lifestyle Bonus is a bonus that will qualify you when you start to earn a 100% match bonus from all of your personally sponsored member’s Auto Rewards commissions.
To maintain the Lifestyle bonus match on your personals you must personally sponsor and maintain 5 paid members.
For the first 60 days, the company awards you this bonus.
The ZBlackCard affiliate rewards compensation program will reward members who work the affiliate program and sponsor new members into the program for the purpose to earn commissions.
- Level 1 – To qualify to earn commissions from level 1 in this category you will need to personally sponsor and maintain 3 personally referred VIP affiliates and have a total team or downline of 25 affiliates. This will “Reward” you with a movie night for 2 $50 value.
- Level 2 – To qualify to earn commissions from level 2 in this category you will need to personally sponsor and maintain 5 personally referred VIP affiliates and have a total team or downline of 50 affiliates. This will “Reward” you with 2 tanks full of gas $100 value.
- Level 3 – To qualify to earn commissions from level 3 in this category you will need to personally sponsor and maintain 7 personally referred VIP affiliates and have a total team or downline of 100 affiliates. This will “Reward” you with a “dinner for 2 at a 5-star restaurant of your choice” up to $250.
- Level 4 – To qualify to earn commissions from level 4 in this category you will need to personally sponsor and maintain 10 personally referred VIP affiliates and have a total team or downline of 250 affiliates. This will “Reward” you with an NFL or NBA game of your choice up to $500.
- Level 5 – To qualify to earn commissions from level 5 in this category you will need to personally sponsor and maintain 15 personally referred VIP affiliates and have a total team or downline of 500 affiliates. This will “Reward” you with a weekend in Las Vegas for 2 including Airfare $1,000 value.
- Level 6 – To qualify to earn commissions from level 6 in this category you will need to personally sponsor and maintain 20 personally referred VIP affiliates and have a total team or downline of 1000 affiliates. This will “Reward” you with a Carnival Cruise for 2 including Airfare $2,500 value.
- Level 7 – To qualify to earn commissions from level 7 in this category you will need to personally sponsor and maintain 25 personally referred VIP affiliates and have a total team or downline of 2500 affiliates. This will “Reward” you with a Shopping Spree $5,000 value.
- Level 8 – To qualify to earn commissions from level 8 in this category you will need to personally sponsor and maintain 30 personally referred VIP affiliates and have a total team or downline of 5000 affiliates. This will “Reward” you with a Rolex Watch $10,000 value.
- Level 9 – To qualify to earn commissions from level 9 in this category you will need to personally sponsor and maintain 35 personally referred VIP affiliates and have a total team or downline of 12,500 affiliates. This will “Reward” you with an All Expense Paid Vacation to Paris Including Spending Money $25,000 value.
- Level 10 – To qualify to earn commissions from level 10 in this category you will need to personally sponsor and maintain 50 personally referred VIP affiliates and have a total team or downline of 35,000 affiliates. This will “Reward” you with a Luxury Car of your Choice $75,000 value.
Looks like the rewards program has some enticing prizes that can really motivate affiliates to push hard to earn the rewards that the ZBlackCard offers.
I wonder if you can actually turn any of the rewards that you qualify for to get a chance option instead.
This is not clarified on the website, but it would make sense.
This leads us to the final section of my review before I get into my final thoughts which is my FAQ section.
Related Articles: MLM Company Reviews, Pay Plans, and Scams
ZBlackCard FAQ Section
This is section is added due to the additional questions that affiliates and customers might have.
Cost To Join ZBlackCard
You can actually join the ZBlackCard program and not have a monthly membership cost.
Customers will need to purchase the cards and load them with money in order to use them
This review is more geared to the affiliates that share the ZBlackCard opportunity to earn affiliate commissions with the compensation plan.
The affiliate cost to join has three price points overall:
- VIP Affiliate – $20 a month
- Auto Affiliate – $50 a month
- Combo Affiliate – $70 a month
Each affiliate monthly membership will qualify you to earn from the additional pay structures in the affiliate plan.
To maximize your earning and earn from all aspects you will want to join at the “Combo” Level.
If you join at a lower level you can upgrade at any time.
Is ZBlackCard Accredited With The BBB?
There is no information of the ZBlackCard opportunity or company associated or listed on the Better Business Bureau.
Although I did, however, find a listing on the BBB for ZLicence, LLC.
I am not 100% sure if the 2 are associated but I do know that for 1 the company is located in Texas and that Troy owns and ran ZLicense so the information on the BBB seems to match in that aspect.
Even though I found a listing on ZLicence on the BBB the ZLicense does not have a review or listing, just a webpage that only has information on where the company is located.
You can find that here on the Better Business Bureau.
Why Are Their Negative ZBlackCard Reviews?
There are some review websites out on the Internet that seems like every single post is a negative review and call everything a scam just to promote what they have to offer.
You can tell that when you go through my reviews that I don’t call everything a scam.
The times that I usually give a negative review is when a program or company is a Pyramid Scheme.
I look at all the information and in most cases, there is a clear indication of whether or not a program or company is a scam or Pyramid Scheme.
I mean how can you call a company a scam when they offer a product, a commissions model, and payout commissions to the affiliate that earns them?
The product might not be up to your standards as far as quality is concerned but if it works like advertised then the product owner can mark it for any price that he feels it is worth.
It is up to you and me to determine if it is worth it.
So there are some negative ZBlackCard reviews on the Internet, and as far as I can they are claiming that ZBlackCard is a bad company and not to join because they want you to join their company of choice.
With total transparency, I do promote my own programs within my reviews, but I will not call a program a scam just so that a visitor to my site will join my program.
I call it like it is, and if the program is legit, even if I personally would not join, I won’t bash it.
That is clearly going to bring you bad karma.
An I am not down with bad karma!
With that said, is ZBlackCard a scam in my opinion?
Is ZBlackCard A Scam?
No, the ZBlackCard opportunity is not a scam.
ZBlackCard has a real product and service that the company offers, and from what I can tell they payout affiliate commission earnings on time.
Conclusion On ZBlackCard
One of the things that I highly take into consideration when reviewing companies and programs is the transparency of the company owner.
Troy goes above and beyond his transparency and actually does some of the sales and product overview videos himself.
He talks about himself a bit and overall seems like a great persona to know.
He has been an entrepreneur for a while and hustling every day to make it big.
I have much respect for the guy for taking action.
The only problem that I see that was pointed out in other review sites is the fact that they can run into the problem later on which is having more affiliates than customers.
This would be a problem from a regulatory point of view.
I feel that if he tweaks out the membership levels for customers and affiliates a bit he can solve this issue.
I would suggest referring to the long-running MLM programs for reference.
If some simple tweaks were made I don’t see why the ZBlackCard program wouldn’t succeed as a long-term business model.
I hope you enjoyed my ZBlackCard review and the information I provided about the company and owner, the product (ZBlackCard) and the compensation plan, and how you can earn from the pay plan they offer.