Welcome to my Vibe Direct Review.
One of the questions that we are going to answer is if Vibe Direct is a scam or not.
We would not want to join an opportunity that gets shut down a few months later due to bad business practices or non-compliance.
We are going to take the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to find out what this company is really all about.
Also, before you leave, make sure to grab one of the money-making bonuses I have included below.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn about this opportunity.
Vibe Direct Review – What Is It?
Vibe Direct is an MLM company that offers various services and also gives you the ability to become an affiliate member and earn commissions for selling the services that the company offers and also by building a downline team of other affiliate members.
The niche that I would consider this company to be in would be the service-based niche that offers services like mobile discounts, a rideshare app, and discounts.
We will get more in detail in the products section below.
The Company Overview
One of the things that people like to see when they are about to join a company that offers the ability to earn commissions, we want to know who runs or owns the company.
This gives people the ability to take some time to research the owner and see what type of background they have.
In the case of Vibe Direct, we found no information on the company website about who runs or owns the company.
With that said, we took some time to research the information that the domain name gives us, and here is what we found:
- The domain name “Vibe.direct” was registered on 8-26-2018.
- The domain owner is Dan Robinson.
- The address is located in Florida, USA.
Now, the founders of Vibe Direct are:
- Todd Wallace
- Jerry Lambert
- Dan Robison
The three founders have a long history of direct selling and social media marketing experience according to the website.
If you think about it, Facebook became public to join in 2004 but didn’t really start to get popular for marketing until a few years later.
We couldn’t find anything online to substantiate this claim but we were able to find information on Dan and Todd which seem to have a history together.
Back in 2005, we found a press release that stated that both of them were appointed to Y-Tel’s Int. Board of Directors which was a direct selling company.
Todd was the COO of TruConnect Direct from 2013 to 2016 and Jerry was in Excel Communications from 1995 to 1997.
Dan was part of Ambit Energy in some fashion that was not clear to what role he played.
Ambit Energy was an energy company that offered a discounted power to your house that was offered in only a few states.
With that said, let’s continue.
Another great review: Abundance Network Review – Scam or Legit SMS Marketing System?
Vibe Direct Marketing System
If you are a member of Vibe Direct and want to generate more leads and sales to make more money with it, then you need this!
With that said, let’s continue on with the review.
What Products Does Vibe Direct Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Vibe Direct offers.
Since Vibe Direct offers a unilevel compensation plan that offers multiple levels that you can earn from, they offer service-based products.
Many of the services that they offer are from 3rd party companies or what the company phrases as “powered by”.
In the affiliate marketing world this would be considered a type of “master resale rights” where a company can sell the service/product of something that pre-exists to customers with an agreement that all the branding, marketing content stays intact.
The company that is selling the product for a minimum cost that is set by the main companies themselves.
I am assuming that Vibe Direct and the 3rd party companies that we will go over below have come to some kind of agreement over all of the details.
Here is a breakdown of the services that Vibe Direct offers.
- Vibe Ride – This is a Ridesharing service that you can become a driver or simply use the service.
- Vibe Mobile – This is a cell phone plan where they offer 2 that starts at $39.95. The network that they are powered by are both T-Mobile and AT&T.
- ViFi data – The ViFi data are used in conjunction with the ViFi services that the company offers. The data plans include 1 Gig for $15, 2 Gig for $25, 3 Gig for $30, 5 Gig for $45, and 10 Gig for $85. (not sure if this is monthly or when it runs out)
- Vibe Deals – This is kind of like a shopping portal but for offline purchases that you can access on the app and will offer discounts on several retail products from golf, dining, cruises, shopping, and more.
- ViFi – This is a 4G hotspot device that is powered by Sprint. This product retails for $149.95 and comes with 2 GB of data to get started.
- Vibe Live – This is the companies video conferencing software similar to how Any Meeting or Join Me works. This product sells for $12.95. We are thinking it is a monthly cost.
The only product that is offered as a product from the company itself is the Rideshare app.
The way that the company explained it is that you can become a driver and participate in commissions earned from the Ridesharing service or simply use the service, ridesharing is like Uber or Lyft.
One of the services that we found that the company is working on launching is Vibe TV.
This would be a cloud technology or part of the cut-the-cord industry where the service would offer 2 plans:
- Family Plan
- Family Plan Premium
Bot plans would offer channels from over 70 countries and also DVR space of up to 50 hours of recording time.
The service would also offer up to 5 devices that you can watch from with no contract meaning that you can cancel at any time without an early disconnection fee.
The difference of the 2 plans is not mentioned but we can guess that it will probably be in the number of channels that are offered and also the DVR storage amount.
As mentioned above, this service is not offered at this time but we know that it is planned to be released at an unknown date.
That is all the information that we have on the products that Vibe Direct offers, let’s continue to the next section.
Another great review: Globallee Review – Scam or Legit MLM? Compensation Plan Exposed
How Does The Vibe Direct Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the information about how the compensation plan works and how yo make money with Vibe Direct.
The main way that you make money with the Vibe Direct compensation plan is by recruiting others that also recruit others.
Basically, you are building a team of affiliate members that are promoting the product to make sales.
In order to become an affiliate member or “reseller” for Vibe Direct will require a membership cost with a small monthly to maintain your membership and commissions which I cover below.
How It Works
The compensation works on what the company calls the acquisition of customer points.
The definition of what a customer is in the company is anyone buys a product through the company.
There is not much information about the points earned if a customer purchases multiple products or how any extras or bigger purchases are broken down?
Customer points are also earned when affiliate members join your team.
Ranks and Qualifications
One of the ways to make more money with all MLM company’s compensation plans is to qualify for a higher rank.
In the case of Vibe Direct, the company has a total of 6 ranks that you can qualify for which are:
- Independent Rep Rank – To qualify for this rank you need to sign up as an affiliate member.
- Power Player Rank – To qualify for this rank you need to generate 3 customer points and also recruit 3 “Fast Start Bonus Qualified” affiliate members.
- Team Player Rank – To qualify for this rank you need to generate 10 customer points and also recruit 6 “Fast Start Bonus Qualified” affiliate members, and also have a total downline of at least 25 “Fast Start Bonus Qualified” qualified affiliate members.
- Senior Partner Rank – To qualify for this rank you need to generate 15 customer points and also have at least 5 “Team Player Ranked” members in your downline.
- National Partner Rank – To qualify for this rank you need to generate 20 Customer Points and have at least five Senior Partners in your downline
- Legend Rank – The qualifications are not given by the company at this time.
Commission Structure and Bonus Tracking
The way that Vibe Direct pays out and keeps track of all of the commissions you earn and pay you are using the MLM unilevel compensation plan structure.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the unilevel compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally recruited members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members personally recruited on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally recruited on it.
- and so on…
The total amount of levels of the unilevel pay plan structure that Vibe Direct offers is 7.
One of the qualifications for commissions is that you need to generate and maintain at least 15 customer points each month or you will get skipped over in commissions payout for the unilevel payout.
Fast Start Bonus Commission
In order for you to qualify for this bonus is by generating at least 3 customer points within your 1st 21 days after you join the business.
This pays out using a reverse unilevel compensation plan structure which is basically what I explained above about how the unilevel compensation plan works but in reverse.
There are a total of 7 upline fast start levels that upline members can earn when a downline member earns a fast start commission.
Here is how the commissions that you can earn from this bonus are broken down:
- A qualified (3 points in 21 days) Fast Start affiliate member will earn a $50 commission.
- The “sponsor” or 1st Level upline member to the qualified fast start affiliate member will earn a $20 commission. (your upline must also be fast start qualified)
- The 2nd Level upline member will earn a $5 commission. (your upline must also be fast start qualified)
- The 3rd to 5th Level upline member will earn a $5 commission. (this upline member must have 5 customer points)
- The 6th Level upline member will earn a $5 commission. (this upline member must have 10 customer points)
- The 7th Level upline member will earn a $5 commission. (this upline member must have 15 customer points)
Customer Royalty Commissions
According to the company and what it looks like is the main way that you can earn from the compensation plan the Vibe Direct offers is through the service purchases that your customers and downline affiliate members purchase through the company.
When your customers or downline affiliate members make purchases, you will earn what the company calls Royalty Commissions.
Other Commission Bonuses
Some of the other commissions that you can earn that the company will pay you for is when your customers and affiliate downline members purchase some of the services that Vibe Direct offers like:
- Vibe Deals
- Cell Phone Service
- Coding Bonus
That is all the information that we have about how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the Vibe Direct opportunity.
Another great review: HempWorx Review – Scam or Legit CBD MLM? Compensation Plan Breakdown
My Vibe Direct Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Vibe Direct opportunity.
Is Vibe Direct Accredited With The BBB?
No, Vibe Direct is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
This is not an indication that the company is a scam, it just means that they are not accredited at this time.
There have been several companies that I’ve come across that have zero accreditation that we found to be 100% legitimate.
As you can see, we don’t usually ever take into consideration what the BBB says, we research and review so we can see for ourselves it is legit or not.
What Is The Cost To Join Vibe Direct?
The minimum cost to join the Vibe Direct opportunity as an affiliate member is $199.
There is also a monthly fee for a replicated company affiliate site that you can promote which will make recruiting customers and other affiliate members so much easier will cost you $4 per month. (optional)
There is also a yearly renewal cost of $99 but is waived when you generate and maintain 20 customer points.
Now, let’s answer the question that many of you have been waiting for which is…
Is Vibe Direct A Scam or Legit Opportunity?
In my opinion, no, Vibe Direct is not a scam, and here are some of the reasons why:
- They offer retail products/services
- They offer a fair compensation plan
- They have an experienced management team
With that said, there are some things that we found were a little suspicious to us.
One of the things that were mentioned is that they have a combined experience of over 100 years with just 3 people.
None of the information that we found online or what they provide proofs those statements.
Other than that, I don’t see a big issue with the opportunity as a whole.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Vibe Direct Review, Thoughts, and Bonus
In the final section of the review, I am going to share my final thoughts about the Vibe Direct opportunity as a whole.
I have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
I have also shared my thoughts on whether or not we thought this company and opportunity is a scam or not and gave our reason to why.
At this point, you should have a really good overall idea about what this company offers, how it works, what it is, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it up to this point?
But here is the question…
Would we recommend the Vibe Direct opportunity?
Yes, we would recommend the company and opportunity as far as it not being a scam.
If you are asking me if this is the type of opportunity I would invest my time and energy into growing and making money with?
No, not at this time.
Hey, I think the company offers some really nice services that I think many people will enjoy, but it is just not for me.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Vibe Direct review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the Vibe Direct opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!