Hello and welcome to my Vasayo review.
Is Vasayo a scam or a legitimate long-term program that you can make money with?
This is one of the questions that we are going to take a look into and get answers today.
We are also going to take a close look at the compensation plan and share how the entire pay plan works and how you can earn commissions with Vasayo.
The reason why I took the time to review Vasayo is that I had seen some promotions and ads about the opportunity and wanted to see what it was all about.
I am always interested in learning about opportunities in the make money from the home industry and this is the whole theme behind Digital Cash Kings.
When I do my reviews I gather a ton of information from various sources so I can put myself into your shoes and try to make an informed decision on whether or not to join.
I hope that you find value and the information that you are looking for, and if you did, please make sure to help others by sharing this review by clicking on the social share buttons on this page.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn about it.
My Vasayo Review – What Is It?
Vasayo is an MLM company designed to help you earn commissions through its compensation plan design and through networking.
Vasayo is a multi-level marketing company that sells a narrow range of high-end health and wellness supplements that will supplement your various health needs with the same supplement technology within each product.
The Vasayo Opportunity Video
The main ingredient or process that their products have is called is a “liposomal” delivery system which is the encapsulation of the supplement particles into microscopic oil bubbles.
This process has been proven to provide a highly effective delivery system into your body’s system for maximum absorption by bypassing the body’s stomach acid which usually breaks down the majority of the nutrients before ever reaching the destination.
Another great article: doTerra Compensation Plan & Review
The Vasayo Company Overview
Dallin and Karree Larsen founded Vasayo back in 2016.
Before Vasayo Karree and Dallin were actually founders of a different company before starting Vasayo called Monavie.
Monavie was sold 2015 to Jeunesse back in 2015.
You probably noticed the short time span between Monavie and the creation of Vasayo.
It wasn’t a “project” that they have been working on for years for those that we’re thinking if that was the case.
So how did they get Vasayo started so quickly after they left Monavie?
There is a way to find private label rights products that you can label as your own and sell for a price of your choosing.
Just like in the IM world of MRR and PLR digital products like eBooks and software that you can purchase on popular distribution sites, you can do the same with little-known manufacturing companies as well.
What this means is exactly what is being implied.
That it is not a unique product, the product is sold by other companies as well, but the only difference is the packaging.
Now, I have no proof of the exact product is being sold by another company, I am just saying that many MLM companies do this when they are looking for a fast option for a product to launch with or add to their product lineup.
You will be surprised at how many MLM companies go with this option with no hate against a company for doing this, it’s just kind of puts things into a perspective that many of you probably never thought about before.
Either way, just know that this product is not only sold by Vasayo, and could be re-labeled by another company if they can pay for the private label rights.
This is of course unless Vasayo purchases the exclusive rights later down the road.
I think that gives you a good understanding of how the company got started and who owns it, let’s move on to the product section of my review.
Another great review: FES Protection Plan Reviews – Compensation Plan Overview
What Products Does Vasayo Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Vasayo has to offer.
In the last section of my review, I did mention that the company is using PLR products, but that information does not devalue what this product can offer you in any way as far as health benefits.
I just want to make that clear.
With that said…
Vasayo Product Video
There are currently 5 products that Vasayo offers that provide different results for the various parts of your bodies health which are:
- MicroLife Neuro – This product is designed to support healthy brain functions like memory, clarity, and focus.
- MicroLife V-Slim – This product is designed to help you lose weight (V-Slim) by boosting your metabolism and reduce food cravings.
- MicroLife Sleep – This product claims that it will help with sleeping disorders and better sleep overall.
- MicroLife V3 – This is an energy booster like those energy shots but “healthy for you”.
- MicroLife Core Complete – This is a superfood vitamin and nutrients mix for overall better health.
- MicroLife Renew – This product also provides nutrients and vitamins for overall health but targets joint and cartilage, your immune system, and claims to rejuvenate your body overall.
I have looked into some studies about the liposomal delivery system and it has several studies that have some really amazing results.
Look into liposomal vitamin C and check it out for yourself.
It was a truly great experience to research that discovery, and I personally plan on using some for my own health benefits soon.
This is the vitamin C therapy that I am talking about.
So I have no doubt that this product can deliver some great results.
The problem is which I stated before that this is not the only company that is in this field of selling liposomal health products.
There are actually many of them.
Specific products themselves I’ve found to not have any scientific research on them, but with that said, I have seen some interesting results using this delivery system.
Another problem that I see that there are many distributors of these types of products that are not in the MLM space.
So if you know anything about MLM, they have to increase the price to pay-out decent commissions, and for the company to earn a decent profit per product sale.
So the non-MLM companies that are distributing this product sell the same type of products for far less.
So when Joe or Judy join a company that has these PLR products, later down the road they come to find out that company X is selling the same type of product for far less.
What do they tell the prospect that hit Joe or Judy with that type of information?
Joe or Judy might say, no that product is different, our product has a better delivery system when in actuality it is the same product!
Vasayo can always take that next step and buy the exclusive rights, but are they going to do that?
Time will tell.
This also makes it harder to sell when people do some research and find the same type of ingredients in a product they can buy at Walmart for much less.
I just saw it being tough overall.
So if you can sell, you have a shot.
Like I said before, I have no doubt that all the products do work, and work better with the liposomal delivery system that the products have in place, but not many others might have seen the same research that I have.
Either way, I think this is a great product to look into and try it out for yourself.
The next section of my review that I am going to jump into is the compensation plan.
Another great review: Prosperity Marketing System Review – The 12 Dollar Funnel Business Builder
How Does The Vasayo Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at how the compensation plan works and how to make money with Vasayo.
The Vasayo compensation plan is structured in a binary pay structure.
This means that you have only 2 pay legs.
One on the right and one on the left.
If you were to build the binary plan solely by yourself you usually have 3 options that you can build it.
- You can set up your compensation plan where all personally sponsored members are rotated between your right and left pay leg.
- Or, you can set up your compensation plan where all personally sponsored members are placed on your left leg.
- Or, you can set up your compensation plan where all personally sponsored members are placed on your right leg.
With that said, to maximize earnings with any binary commission plan you will want to try to keep your right and left pay leg as even as possible as far as volume is concerned.
Vasayo claims that you can earn incredible rewards with their pay-plan.
Vasayo Compensation Plan Video
Vasayo offers a rewards program that has the ability to pay out a healthy amount of commissions when qualified and for the results you get.
The first step to explaining how the compensation plan works are to discuss how the ranks work.
Vasayo Commission Pay Ranks
The Vasayo opportunity has 18 commission ranks that you can qualify for.
The higher in rank you qualify for means that you will earn more with the compensation plan.
The qualifications are based on volume concerning both personal and group (your team) production. (explanation of volume below the ranks)
It also depends on how many personal referrals you have.
So let’s see how Vasayo breaks it down.
- Brand Partner – This is the first step and you are ranked as a “Brand Partner” when you simply sign up as an affiliate.
After the Brand Partner, you must maintain at least 80 points of PV per month for the remainder of the rank qualifications. I will list when you need to have more PV in the higher ranks. Additional qualifications will be needed which I will list below.
- Qualified Brand Partner – you must have 1 active customer and you must also have 2 active affiliates. The 2 members must be on different legs, 1 on the right leg and 1 on the left leg. If they are both in the same leg, you are not qualified.
- Executive Brand Partner – This is basically the same rank as the Qualified Brand Partner rank but you must generate 800 GV in the lesser binary pay leg per week to qualify.
- Bronze – You will need 1 active personal referral on your left leg and 1 on your right. You will also need to generate 2000 GV in the lesser binary volume leg per week and 300 GV in unilevel team volume per month.
- Silver – You will need 1 active personal referral on your left leg and 1 on your right. You must also generate 3000 GV in a lesser binary volume per week and 800 GV in unilevel team volume per month.
- Gold – You will need 1 active personal referral on your left leg and 1 on your right. You will also need to generate 6000 GV in lesser binary leg volume per week and 2500 GV in unilevel team volume per month
- Platinum – You will need 1 active personal referral on your left leg and 1 on your right. 1 of them must be at the Executive Brand Partner rank. You must also generate 8000 GV in a lesser binary volume leg per week and 5000 GV in unilevel team volume per month.
Starting with the Pearl Rank you will need to have at least 160 PV, there is still more PV that you will need in the higher ranks which I will cover in the higher ranks below. PV is just one part of the qualification process, I will cover the additional qualifications that you will need below.
- Pearl – You must have or order 160 PV per month. To qualify you are going to need 4 active customers and 4 active affiliates. You will need 2 personally active referrals on your left leg and 2 on your right. 2 of them must be at the Executive Brand Partners rank. You must also generate 10,000 GV in a lesser binary volume leg per week for 2 weeks in a row and 8000 GV in unilevel team volume per month. (a maximum of 4000 GV from any 1 unilevel leg)
- Blue Sapphire – To qualify you are going to need 4 active customers and 4 active affiliates. You will need 2 personally active referrals on your left leg and 2 on your right. 3 of them must be at the Executive Brand Partners rank. You must also generate 12,000 GV in a lesser binary volume per week for 2 weeks in a row and 12,000 GV in unilevel team volume per month. (a maximum of 6000 GV from any 1 unilevel leg)
- Ruby – To qualify you are going to need four active customers and four active affiliates. You will need 2 personally active referrals on your left leg and 2 on your right. 4 of them must be at the Executive Brand Partners rank. You also need to generate at least 15,000 GV in a lesser binary volume leg per week for 2 weeks in a row and 20,000 GV in unilevel team volume per month. (a maximum of 10,000 GV from any 1 unilevel leg)
- Emerald – To qualify you are going to need 4 active customers and 4 active affiliates. You will need 2 personally active referrals on your left leg and 2 on your right. 5 of them must be Executive Brand Partner rank. You must also generate at least 20,000 GV in lesser binary volume leg per week for 3 weeks in a row and 30,000 GV in unilevel team volume per month (a maximum of 15,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
Starting at Diamond you will need 240 PV to qualify. I will specify when you need more PV to hit the higher ranks below. This is just one part to qualify for these ranks and I will specify the additional qualifications that you will need below.
- Diamond – You must have or order 240 PV per month. To qualify you are going to need at least 6 active customers and 6 active affiliates. You will also need 3 personally active referrals on your left leg and 3 on your right. 3 of them must be Blue Sapphire rank or higher. You must also generate at least 30,000 GV in lesser binary leg volume a week for 4 weeks in a row and 50,000 GV in unilevel team volume per month. (a maximum of 20,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Black Diamond – To qualify you are going to need at least 6 active customers and 6 active affiliates. You will 3 personally active referrals on your left leg and 3 on your right. 3 of which must be Emerald rank or higher. You must also generate at least 50,000 GV in lesser binary leg volume per week for 4 weeks in a row and 150,000 GV in unilevel team volume per month. (a maximum of 50,000 GV from any 1 unilevel leg)
- Royal Black Diamond – To qualify you are going to need at least 6 active customers and 6 active affiliates. You will need 3 active personal referrals on your left leg and 3 on your right. 3 of them must be at Diamond rank or higher. You must also generate 70,000 GV in lesser binary leg volume per week for 4 weeks in a row and 250,000 GV in unilevel team volume per month (a maximum of 80,000 GV from any 1 unilevel leg)
- Imperial Black Diamond – To qualify you are going to need at least 6 active customers and six active affiliates. You will need 3 active personal referrals on your left leg and 3 on your right. 4 of them must be at Diamond rank or higher. You must also generate 90,000 GV in lesser binary leg volume per week for 4 weeks in a row and 500,000 GV in unilevel team volume per month. (maximum of 125,000 GV from any 1 unilevel leg)
Starting with the Crown Blue Diamond, you will need 320 PV as part of the qualifications. This is the highest PV that you will need in order to qualify for the remainder of the higher ranks. I will specify the additional qualifications per rank below.
- Crown Blue Diamond – You must have or order 320 PV a month. To qualify you are going to need to maintain at least 6 active customers and 8 active affiliates. You will need 4 active personal referrals on your left leg and 4 on your right. 5 of them must be Diamond rank or higher. You must also generate 110,000 GV in the lesser binary volume leg a week for 6 weeks in a row and 800,000 GV in unilevel team volume per month (a maximum of 150,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Double Crown Blue Diamond – To qualify you are going to need to maintain at least six active customers and eight active affiliates. You will need 4 active personal referrals on your left leg and 4 on your right. six of which must be Diamond or higher) and generate 130,000 GV in lesser binary volume a week for 6 weeks in a row and 1,000,000 GV in unilevel team volume a month (a maximum of 175,000 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Triple Crown Blue Diamond – To qualify you are going to need to maintain at least 6 active customers and 8 active affiliates. You will need 3 active personal referrals on your left leg and 3 on your right. 6 of them must be Diamond rank or higher and generate 150,000 GV in the lesser binary volume leg a week for 6 weeks in a row and 1,500,000 GV in unilevel team volume a month (a maximum of 250,000 GV from any 1 unilevel leg)
Here are the definitions for PV and GV for those that don’t understand these terms.
- PV means “Personal Volume” which is the volume that you personally generate through your personal sales with customer and affiliate signups and product sales.
- GV means “Group Volume” which is volume generated by your downline team, this includes “with this commissions structure” your personal team, spillover from uplines, and duplication from your personal team member’s referrals and sales.
- Defining an Active Customer in Vasayo simply means when someone purchases a product with at least 35 volume within a 4 week time period classifies them as a customer by Vasayo standards.
Vasayo Rewards Plan – Customer Sales Bonus
- When you enroll in a Brand Partner you will be paid 20% of their Customers’ volume weekly.
- When you enroll a Brand Partner you will receive a $40 bonus if they have between 4 to 7 Active Customers or $80 if they have 8 or more Active Customers (this is paid out to you in a 4-week cycle)
- 50% of all Customer Volume is rolled upline
Vasayo Rewards Plan – Team Commission Bonus
- This is paid out to Brand Partners at the Qualified Brand Partner rank or higher.
- These are the binary commissions that are paid out to you in cycles of 240 CV/480 CV. When this cycle is triggered you are paid $28 per cycle.
- The cycles will cap out at 1,000 cycles per week or $28,000 per week.
Additional Earning Opportunities
- You can earn 15-30% on every product package that your personal brand partners buy when they initially sign-up in Vasayo.
- $50 Dollar Bonus – You can get this bonus when you sign up 2 Brand Partners
- $100 Dollar Bonus – When you help those 2 members get 2 Brand Partners each. This bonus can be triggered unlimited times.
- Vasayo has a Leadership Bonus Pool.
- Vasayo has a Product Introduction Bonus (PIB)
- Vasayo offers a Rank Advancement Bonus
- Vasayo also offers a 2.5% Executive Check Match that pays out 7 generations deep.
This is the section that most people are attracted to and join MLM companies.
The residual income is a very enticing reason to join an MLM company.
I personally still earn commissions from companies that I have not touched or promoted since 4 years ago.
Residual income is earned through the binary compensation plan part of the Vasayo pay plan.
As I mentioned before, you will have 2 legs/2 teams.
Each leg will provide the volume that will count toward your commissions.
The commissions from the binary production are paid out every week when qualified.
You will need 240 volumes on one leg and 480 on the other leg to trigger a commission cycle.
This commission trigger can happen up to 1,000 times per week for up to $28,000 commissions.
Each rank has a limit on how many cycle trigger you can earn from and all the cycle triggers will pay you $28 in commissions.
- Starter Group to Executive Brand Partner – Limit of 100 cycles ($2800)
- Bronze – Limit of 200 cycles ($5600)
- Silver – Limit of 300 cycles ($8400)
- Gold – Limit of 400 cycles ($11,200)
- Platinum – Limit of 500 cycles ($12,500)
- Pearl – Limit of 600 cycles ($14,000)
- Blue Sapphire – Limit of 700 cycles ($19,600)
- Ruby – Limit of 800 cycles ($20,000)
- Emerald – Limit of 900 cycles ($22,500)
- Diamond to Imperial Black Diamond – Limit of 1000 cycles ($25000)
- Crown Blue Diamond and higher – Limit of 1000 cycles ($28000)
One of the requirements is that you will need to have each month is a certain amount of personal volume that can be achieved by either purchasing the required product volume amount each month or through your customer purchases that equal to the volume requirements needed.
**Most reps usually just go on the autoship program so they don’t have to think about it.
Vasayo calls their auto-ship program their “Loyalty Convenience Program” or LCP.
Matching Bonus in Vasayo
Another bonus that Vasayo offers is a matching bonus.
You can qualify for a matching bonus when you accumulate 160 PV per month.
The matching bonus is paid out through the unilevel generations.
The generational legs in the unilevel are defined as the next Bronze ranked member per unilevel leg.
If there is only 1 Bronze ranked in that unilevel leg, the match goes down for the entire leg.
The matching bonus is paid by percentage and the amount of the percentage will depend on what rank you are qualified at:
- Bronze – This is paid out 20% on one generation.
- Bronze (additional qualification of five active retail customers and 400 monthly PV) – 25%
- Bronze (additional qualification of eight or more active retail customers and 640 monthly PV) – 30%
- Silver – 10% across two generations deep.
- Gold and Platinum – 5% across three generations deep.
- Pearl and Blue Sapphire – 5% across four generations deep.
- Ruby and Emerald – 5% across five generations deep.
- Diamond to Imperial Black Diamond – 5% across six generations deep.
- Crown Blue Diamond and higher – 5% across seven generations deep.
Vasayo also offers Leadership bonuses that you can earn additional commissions from.
When you qualify for the Ruby rank and also generate 160 PV per month, you can earn 2% of Vasayo’s sales volume company-wide which is split evenly with all other qualifying affiliates.
There it is folks, I understand that they have had some updates to their compensation plan so take this information as a guide.
There is some conflicting information out there, but to get the most up-to-date information I would suggest checking out the official company page for the latest information.
This information is the latest as of recent, but MLM companies have been knowing to change things around from time to time.
That really is all there to it as far as all the information on the Vasayo compensation plan that I can gather.
I just wanted to keep it as simple and straight to the point as possible so hopefully, you got the answers that you were looking for as far as the comp plan goes.
The next section of my review will cover the FAQ section.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
Vasayo FAQ Section
I have included this section because I’ve found that people usually have additional questions outside of the details that the company offers.
I have included a few questions that many people seem to be concerned about with good reason.
How Much Does Vasayo Cost To Join?
To join Vasayo as an affiliate will cost $239, $329, $499, and $889.
The only difference between these packs is the number of products you will get and also the volume that Vasayo awards you.
You can also join as a customer for the price of the product being purchased.
Joining as a customer does not qualify you to earn commissions.
Is Vasayo Accredited With The BBB?
Is Vasayo accredited with the Better Business Bureau?
That is a really good question.
Funny thing is that I know for a fact that the company was listed on there with a rating of 3.5 stars but when I went to try to locate the listing, it redirected me to a 404 page.
The message that I got was it was either moved or removed.
So I went to the homepage of the BBB and did a search and nothing came up.
So as of right now, at the time of publishing this review, Vasayo is not listed on the BBB.
Is Vasayo A Scam or a Pyramid Scheme or Scam?
This is a 2 part question that I will answer here.
Is Vasayo a Scam?
No, Vasayo is not a scam.
They have been paying affiliates on time since they launched.
Is Vasayo a Pyramid Scheme?
No, Vasayo is not a Pyramid Scheme.
The company has real products and a legitimate business model.
They also offer a money-back guarantee and good support.
My Final Vasayo Review and Thoughts and Bonus
This brings us to the final section of my Vasayo review.
You have all the information necessary to make an informed decision on whether or not you feel that this opportunity is right for you.
If you feel that this is a great opportunity, the next step is to search for a good sponsor.
Find someone that will offer support and training.
You don’t want to join an opportunity to be left high and dry trying to figure everything out by yourself.
No matter what decision you decide, I wish you all the success.
With that said, there is no “magic pill” for success with any legitimate MLM company.
You are bound by what the compensation plan calls for as far as qualifications.
It will take work and dedication.
That way if they are interested in this opportunity they can get all the facts about the Vasayo opportunity to also make an informed decision as well.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Vasayo review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page to share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the Vasayo opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!