Welcome to my Team National Review.
One of the questions that we are going to answer in this review is if Team National is a scam or not.
We understand that for the new person it can be a difficult task to understand how to tell the difference and what to look for.
So, we are going to do all of the research for you so you don’t’ have to.
We are going to take a look at the products, how the compensation plan works, and information about the owner and the company.
We are going to take all of the information and see if they are in compliance with the law and also see what kind of background the owner has.
We do this to see if the company is designed for long-term profit or short-term gain.
Also, before you leave, make sure to grab one of the money-making bonuses that I’ve included below.
Now, with that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn about the Team National opportunity.
Team National Review – What Is It?
Team National is an MLM company that is designed to help you make money from home by recruiting others and building a downline team.
You will also have access to sell the service and products for retail.
The niche that I would say that the Team National is it would be the “savings club” niche.
One of the things that we like to see when we review an MLM company is to see who the owner is or who runs it.
This gives us the opportunity to check out the background of the owner to see what type of experience they have.
With that said, Dick Loehr is the founder of Team National.
The company name is also referred to as “National Companies” and was launched back in 1997.
The company is based out of Florida in the United States.
Some of the highlights that we found about the company are:
- They are a member of the DSA
- Registered member with Dunn and Bradstreet
- In 1997 they did over $1 billion in sales.
- The company has been in business for 21 years (since ’97)
That is all of the information that we have on the company, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Envy TV Review – Scam or Legit IPTV? Compensation Plan Exposed
Team National Marketing System
If you are a member of Team National and want to generate more leads and sales to make more money with it, then you need this!
With that said, let’s continue.
What Are The Products That Team National Offer?
In this section of this review, we are going to cover the information about the products that Team National offer.
Team National is a saving club that will provide you with a membership that will save you money on many of the products that many people currently purchase.
There are 4 main categories of saving that the company offers that include:
- Factory Direct Savings
- Group Buying Power Savings
- Business Exchange Savings
- eCommerce Savings
Basically, the way that many of these saving club programs work is that the company get a big discount on many products because of the ton of members that they can drive traffic to their stores to purchase items.
It is a form of an advertising agreement.
So, instead of these companies paying for ads, they offer a group discount is what I am gathering.
Here is a further breakdown of what these categories entail:
Team National Factory Direct Savings
This category involves items like jewelry and home furniture.
They offer to save up to 65% in some cases from major wholesalers.
Group Buying Power Savings
The company is part of a big group discount club that as a member will allow you to get reduced cost for various products on the market that you will get access to.
Here are a few of those products that you can get with a discount:
- Savings on Vehicles – You will be able to save on all types of vehicles like both used and new cars and trucks, save on parts on service, save on Motorcycles, and recreational vehicles like ATV’s and watercraft.
- Savings on Financial services – These include savings on finance and wealth management, debt management service, and home mortgage.
- Savings on Health discount benefit plans – Saving on your eyeglasses, frames, contacts and visits, dental, and hearing, and chiropractic and more.
- Savings on Rental Cars & Trucks – Save on car and Truck rentals when you need it.
- Savings on Communications Services – You can save on internet service, telephone, and data at participating providers.
- Savings on Business savings – As a business, you can save on merchant and payment processing companies.
- Travel – You will be able to save on hotels, airfare, and cruises with there booking engine.
- Savings on Insurance – Save on various types of insurance for your family, vehicles, and home.
- Savings on the company’s products – The company carries its own product line that includes supplements, products for your vehicle, and more.
Business Exchange Savings
Team National is also partnered up with thousands of small and local businesses that you can save money when you shop there with your membership.
This is basically an extension of the business exchange savings where you can also save at retail stores all around the country as well.
The saving can add up to around 30% in many cases.
This is all there is to the products that Team National offers, let’s continue on to the next section.
Another great review: Amare Global Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
How Does The Team National Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the Team National opportunity.
One of the main attractions to all Network Marketing companies, in my opinion, is the residual income that can be made.
Team National offers commissions for selling the product for retail and also when you recruit new affiliate members.
When you want to become an affiliate member you will have to purchase the minimum package that I explain below.
Team National offers various performance bonuses and ranks that you can achieve to earn more money when you qualify for them.
The main compensation plan structure that pays out your residual commissions is the MLM binary pay plan.
For those that are not familiar with how the binary compensation plan structure, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries have only a right and left leg.
- Each leg will count for its own volume.
- You can qualify for the binary commissions when you personally sponsor 1 affiliate member on your right leg and 1 on your left.
- You can build either leg through direct and indirect sponsoring.
- Either leg can be built to unlimited depth.
- The leg that has less volume is considered the “weak” or the leg that you get paid on.
- Team Nationals binary commissions work on a cycle.
- Cycles work when you have a certain amount of points of volume on your right leg and left leg.
- You cycle a commission when you have 10 points on one-leg and 10 points on the other leg.
- When you cycle a commission you earn $1,500.
Fast Start Commissions
These commissions are paid out when you sign up new members and customers.
There is something to take note of that you will want to know.
To qualify for these fast start commissions you will need to sell 3 memberships in order to start earning these fast start commissions.
So, on your 3rd sale, you will be able to start earning $25 and $100 for each membership sale.
When compared to other MLM companies where they pay out on average 25% to 35% on your very first sale, you have to wait with Team National.
You can also earn commissions with the products that Team National offer but the commissions are also smaller and vary considerably with no way to track sales is what some reviews have mentioned.
Binary Commissions (residual)
Now, when you cycle a commission, you earn $1,500 which is called there “progression bonus” as explained above.
To do this you have to earn points.
The points can be from your personal production or your team members production or sales.
Each leg is considered a different team so there will always be a different production of sales that you will see.
Now, here is how you earn your points.
How Do You Earn Points?
It looks like you can really only earn points from the bigger packages that are sold which are the yearly and lifetime membership.
- You will earn 1 point for a standard 2-year membership sale
- You will earn 3 points for a lifetime membership sale
Team National Ranks
One of the things that you also have to take note of is that to reach the very first rank in Team National will require 3 progression bonuses.
Then the following ranks will require a certain amount of personally recruited affiliate members that qualify for the “Presidential Rank”.
Here is a breakdown of how to reach each rank in the Team National company:
- Bronze Rank – You will need to personally sponsor 2 Presidential ranked members.
- Silver Rank – You will need to personally sponsor 4 Presidential ranked members.
- Gold Rank – You will need to personally sponsor 6 Presidential ranked members.
- Platinum Rank – You will need to personally sponsor 10 Presidential ranked members.
- Double Platinum Rank – You will need to personally sponsor 18 Presidential ranked members.
The higher the rank you qualify for in the company will provide you with the more that you can earn from membership sales.
Matching Bonus Commissions
This works when one of your team members earn a progression bonus which is when they cycle a commission with 10 points on their right leg and 10 points on their left leg.
When your personally recruited member cycles a binary commission of $1500, you will earn a $1000 commission.
This is probably the best part of the compensation plan in my opinion.
However, if you think about it, the cost of the membership is expensive so how many people that you know or have the skills to sell a $1000 plus membership to something?
Of course, it’s possible, but not likely.
That is all there is to how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the Team National opportunity.
Another great review: HempWorx Review – Scam CBD MLM? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Team National Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Team National opportunity.
Is Team National BBB Accredited?
Team National is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau even though they have been in business for over 20 years.
Here are some of the stats that I found on the BBB that we have found:
- They have an A+ customer rating
- They have 44 customer reviews with a 5-star customer review rating
- The official business name is “Team National, Inc”
Even though Team National is not accredited with the BBB does not make a company a scam or not.
There are a TON of companies that are not listed or accredited with the BBB that are 100% legitimate.
The BBB information was found here.
What’s The Cost To Join Team National?
The minimum cost to get started with the Team National opportunity is $55 plus a membership fee of $25.
There are optional membership plan and yearly options that include:
- The Success Club – This will be an additional $35.95 per month subscription.
- 2-Year Standard Membership – This membership will cost $795 every 2 years.
- Lifetime Premium Membership – This membership will cost a one-time $2,915 for lifetime access.
Now, with that said, let’s answer the question that many of you have been waiting for which is…
Is Team National A Scam or Legitimate Opportunity?
In my opinion, no, Team National is definitely not a scam.
There are many aspects to the business model that make it a legitimate company like:
- Great ownership
- A great product/service.
- A fair compensation plan.
- and plus, they have been in business for over 20 years.
When you combine all of these factors together, combined with the number of sales that they produced over the years, there is no argument over the legitimacy of the Team National company and opportunity.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Team National Review, Thoughts, and Bonus
In the last section of the review, I am going to share my final thoughts about the Team National opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to research and review the information about the Team National company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We have also shared out thoughts on why we did not think it was a scam and why.
At this point, you should have a really good idea about what it is, what they offer, how it works, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it this far?
But here is the question…
Would we recommend the Team National opportunity?
Yes, as far as the company and opportunity are concerned, it is a legitimate opportunity and we recommend Team National is that aspect.
As far as what we personally think of the overall opportunity…
I personally HATE the compensation plan due to the very low front-end payout and percentages that you can earn.
The company is getting a huge percentage of the sale compared to the affiliate payout which really is not ok with me.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Team National review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the Team National opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!