Welcome to my quotes about life being hard but getting through it article.
I published this article because of some of the personal experiences that I have had.
It will never be perfect, and sometimes when the going is great, sometimes the most unexpected things can happen that are totally out of your control.
And sometimes you had total control, but just let things get to a point wherein your head it’s too overwhelming, and you just want to give up.
I have personally been there, and it sucks, but it always gets better as long as you work through it.
Quotes To Get Through Hard Times Video
In my experience, every single time I pushed through and kept working on getting things back on track it always manages to work out.
But you have to do a few things, which are totally hard to do and might seem impossible at the time, but if you do these things I will mention right now, I know that you will totally get through it.
Some habits that I found necessary doing when building your business and/or life when life is hard, and you’re struggling, are:
- Stay positive, even though things are not working out yet.
- Keep working through it, even though you are having struggles and stumbles.
- Stay productive, even though you feel like watching YouTube videos all day.
- Have a game plan of what you want to accomplish.
- Plan out your goals, and then work on each one until it gets done before moving on to the next one.
- Do all the things that you can first, with the money you can budget with.
- Don’t neglect your family time!
- Take time to reset each week by going out to see a movie or dinner.
- Keep working towards your end goals and train yourself to not get distracted.
I would say that the things I mentioned above are so important because it touches on both the productivity you put toward your business each day, but at the same time you never, and I mean, NEVER EVER want to sacrifice the time you put into your business over your family time!
Now with that said, if you are not married and have no kids, then this, of course, does not apply, but you still want to set aside some time for, “Your Time” to keep your sanity, seriously, this helps to reset your mind, and kind of gives it a sort of rest time so that you can keep pushing forward with a fresh mind each day.
Trust me on this, if you don’t do all of these practices I mentioned above combined, you will dig yourself into a dark hole that will be hard for you to climb out of.
So with that said, I wanted to share some motivational sayings and quotes about life being hard but getting through it for you, to help you on your journey to success, both in life and in your business.
Quotes About Life Being Hard But Getting Through It
Here are 36 quotes about getting through the hard times in life I think you will enjoy.
1. You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.
– Shaun Hick
2. Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I made it through.
– Jonathan Anthony Burkett
3. Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you’re going to fight to get them right, not when everything is going your way and everyone is praising you.
– Thisuri Wanniarachchi
4. We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
– Kenji Miyazawa
5. Problems are not stopping signs, they are guidelines.
– Robert Schuller
6. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
– Robert H Schuller
7. “Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds.”
8. “Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but can’t it can’t forever.”
9. “Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you’re okay.”
10. “When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say… “You Hit Like A B@!@”
11. “You must tell yourself, ‘No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.’.”
– Les Brown
12. “Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s ok to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.”
13. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
– Winston Churchill
14. “I am strong because I was weak – I am fearless because I’ve been afraid – I am wise because I’ve been foolish.”
15. “Every flower must grow through dirt.”
16. “Nothing good comes cheaply, so we shouldn’t be surprised when we meet the hard while going for the best. Hard times are not quite times.”
– Terry Mark
17. “All relationships go through hell, real relationships get through it.”
18. “Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on, but you keep going on anyway.”
19. “You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.”
20. “The world isn’t sunshine and rainbows. It’ll beat you down if you let it and nothing hits harder than Life.”
– Rocky Balboa
21. “Some days she has no idea how she’ll do it. But every single day it still gets done.”
22. “Don’t pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.”
– Bruce Lee
23. “Something will grow from all you are going through, and it will be you”
24. “Inside the ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.” – Muhammad Ali
25. “Never forget: How far you’ve come. Everything you have gotten through. All the times you have pushed on even then you felt you couldn’t. All the mornings you got out of bed no matter how hard it was. All the times you wanted to give up, but you got through another day. Never forget how much strength you have learned and developed.”
26. “Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.”
27. “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
28. “Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.”
29. “God has a plan. Trust it, live It, enjoy it.”
30. “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.”
– Napolean Hill
31. “You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.”
32. “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right.”
33. “I’m stronger because of my hard times, wiser because of my mistakes, and happier because of my sad experiences.”
34. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
– Nelson Mandela
35. “Your attitude determines your destination.”
36. “Everything is hard before it’s easy.”
Life Is Hard But You Can Get Through It
So to sum my article on quotes about life being hard but getting through it, I hope some of the content I provided helped you out.
I also wanted to share a few of my personal experiences I’ve had as well to show that you are not alone.
In my opinion, I think that everyone goes through hard times and everyone handles it differently.
I know with the many articles I’ve read that were written by highly successful people, without the hard times they have gone through, they would have never gotten to the point of success that they achieved.
So I have come to learn that having hard times is in a sense, a journey we all have to take so that we can get to the point of success that we dream of having.
And dealing with it, and pushing through the hard times don’t necessarily mean getting closer to the point of being highly successful or rich.
I believe when you get through those trying times of your life, it helps you to get closer to the point in your life that you want to achieve.
Whether it be in a better relationship, a better job, a better parent, and yes, even better in your business.
So with that said, I have come to learn that the hard times are simply a journey to greatness and look at the hard times as a positive thing rather than a negative, even though it might be difficult to see.
Please share this article on quotes about life being hard but getting through it, if it helped you in any way.