If you’re looking for a detailed Okaizo review, then you’re in the right place!
I decided to take a closer look at this opportunity due to the increasing buzz that I saw on several websites that I visit about this opportunity and wanted to learn how it works and what they offer.
I took the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
After I gathered all of the information about this company, I shared my final thoughts on whether or not I think it is a good opportunity that will be around for a while or a scam that will get shut down at some point.
Make sure to stick around until the end because what I found might surprise you.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn about it.
What Is Okaizo?
Okaizo is an MLM company that gives you the ability to join as an affiliate member and earn residual commissions from product sales and by building a downline team of other affiliate members.
I would consider the company to be in the CBD supplement niche due to the fact that they offer CBD oil and other products that contain CBD.
One of the things that I like to see when I look at a company website is who the owner is.
This gives me the ability to learn more about the background and experience that the owner has.
Unfortunately, when searching around the company website, there was no information about who the owner is.
This is a red flag when doing research on any company.
When trying to find more information online, I ran into a LinkedIn profile with a guy that claims that he is the CEO and Founder of Okaizo.
The guy’s name is Bing Voorham.
The company address on the website says that they are based in Amsterdam which is located in the Netherlands.
The address turns out to be one of those virtual addresses that are rented out to multiple businesses which make the company information even more suspicious.
Overall, I have discovered some shady business ventures that Bing has been involved in his past.
With that said, let’s learn more about the company so I can see what they offer.
Another great review: Lifestyle Marketing Group LMG Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Details
What Products Does Okaizo Offer?
In this section of my review, I am going to cover the information about the products that Okaizo offers.
It is very interesting that Okaizo has products like the CBD oil products that they offer but they don’t offer them for retail purchase.
I have no idea why they would go this route when it would be so simple to add the retail option?
The only thing that I can think of is that the products are not part of the compensation plan model and they only pay on the memberships which have nothing to do with products?
Very weird in my opinion, but it is what it is.
However, when you become an affiliate member, the company is supposed to send you some CBD oil-based products.
The company website does not have ANY information about the products they offer and the pictures that I was able to find came from their Facebook and Instagram accounts.
It is a very strange setup that this company has, I don’t understand their thinking up to this point?
Either way, let’s continue.
Another great review: Tradera Forex Review – One Of The Best Money Makers For 2020!
How Does The Okaizo Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of my review, I am going to cover how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the Okaizo opportunity.
I found that there is only 1 way to make money with Okaizo which is through:
- Referral Commissions
The first thing that you will want to do in order to start earning commissions with the company is to join one of the affiliate packages that they offer.
Here are the 3 levels that you can join:
- Bronze Level – This level will cost 247.11 EUR to join.
- Silver Level – This level will cost 619 EUR to join.
- Gold Level – This level will cost 1156.20 EUR to join.
Now, in order to qualify to earn commissions after you join one of the package levels, you must:
- Order or maintain at least a 50 PV order per month.
- You will also need to recruit and maintain at least 4 affiliate members that also have a 50 PV per month order.
One of the things that I want to point out is that “PV” means personal volume.
Okaizo offers direct commissions that you can earn when you personally recruit new members.
Depending on the level that they join will determine the commission that you will earn.
Here is a breakdown of what you will earn:
- Recruit a Bronze Member – You will earn 20 EUR for each member that you recruit at this level.
- Recruit a Silver Member – You will earn 60 EUR for each member that you recruit at this level.
- Recruit a Gold Member – You will earn 100 EUR for each member that you recruit at this level.
Okaizo pays out residual monthly commissions.
They pay and track these commissions using the binary compensation plan structure.
The residual commissions are based on the monthly subscriptions that your downline members make.
For those that are not familiar with how the binary compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries have only 2 legs, left and right.
- Each leg counts for its own sales volume
- You will need to personally recruit and maintain 1 person on both legs to qualify for the residual commissions.
- You always get paid on the leg that has the least amount of volume.
- Each leg can be built to unlimited depth
- Indirect and direct sponsorships can fill each leg of your binary.
- The binary compensation plan pays out weekly.
- Any volume that is not paid on will be carried over to the next week.
- Depending on the package level you join at will determine the amount of money that you can earn.
Now, depending on the package level that people enter your binary the different volume level that will add to it.
Here is a breakdown of what volume will be added to your binary when a new person enters your binary:
- A Bronze Member will add 200 points of sales volume to your binary leg.
- A Silver Member will add 600 points of sales volume to your binary leg.
- A Gold Member will add 1100 points of sales volume to your binary leg.
- The monthly subscription payments will add 50 points of sales volume to your binary leg.
Okaizo pays 15% of the total sales volume on your weaker leg.
So, if you have 1000 worth of volume on one leg and 50,000 on the other, you will get paid on the 1000 volume.
After you get paid, the 1000 volume will go to zero which will be replenished when new members join and the subscriptions on that leg are paid.
The other leg will also drop by 1000 but the leftover volume will be carried over to the next week.
Residual Income Caps Per Membership Level
Now the residual income that the company pays each week is capped at what you can earn depending on the package level that you join.
Here are the caps on each level:
- Bronze Level – When you join at this level, you are capped at earning 500 EUR per week.
- Silver Level – When you join at this level, you are capped at earning 1000 EUR per week.
- Gold Level – When you join at this level, you can have 3 positions in your binary that are all capped at earning 1000 EUR each per week.
Matching Bonus Commissions
Okaizo also pays you a matching bonus commission that is based on residual commission from your binary.
This pays on the earning from your direct referrals and their referrals.
It is a 2 level unilevel matching bonus commissions that is paid residually or every week in this case.
Here is what you can earn from your downline members on your first 2 levels:
- Level 1 – You will earn a 15% match on your personally recruited members.
- Level 2 – You will earn a 10% match on team members that are on your 2nd level of your unilevel. (personally recruited members from your level 1 members)
The downline members that you can earn this matching commission must earn at least €50 EUR.
4 Customer Bonus Commission
The “4 Customer Bonus” is a commission that you can earn for simply maintaining 4 affiliate members that are on a 50 Euro subscription.
This pays 20 Euros when you do this and I think it pays monthly, but it was not explained if it does or does not.
Active Bonus Commissions
This commission is based on the residual commission that you earn per week.
You will qualify for this bonus when you earn 200 Euros per week.
Once you hit this weekly goal, the company will award you this bonus once your total earning for this bonus reaches 10,000 Euros.
Here is what you will earn:
- Bronze Level – Once you hit the weekly earning and you are at this package level, you will earn a 7.5% Active Bonus.
- Silver and Gold Levels – Once you hit the weekly earning and you are at these package levels, you will earn a 15% Active Bonus.
You are capped at earning a 500 EUR Active Bonus per week.
One of the things to take note of is that if any of your affiliate members go inactive, then it is set back to zero.
With that said, let’s continue and answer some of the questions that people may have.
Another great review: Well Beyond Review – A Scam or Legit MLM? Compensation Plan Details
My Okaizo FAQ Section
In this section of my review, I am going to cover some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Okaizo opportunity.
Is Okaizo BBB Accredited?
No, Okaizo is not accredited with the BBB at this time.
Not having accreditation with the BBB does not make a company a scam, it just means that the company is not listed.
Additionally, the BBB website is not a government-run website and is not regulated.
This is why I take all of the information that I find with my sources to make my final recommendation on every company and program that I review.
What’s The Cost To Join Okaizo?
The minimum cost to join Okaizo is 247.11 Euros.
The company offers 3 levels that you can join at which are:
- Bronze Level – This level requires a 247.11 EUR investment.
- Silver Level – This level requires a 619 EUR investment.
- Gold Level – This level requires a 1156.20 EUR investment.
I really don’t think the difference is in the number of products you get, what it seems like is the only difference per level is in the benefits you get in the compensation plan.
With that said, let’s answer the question that many people have been waiting for which is…
Is Okaizo A Scam or Legitimate Opportunity?
In my opinion, there are a few concerns that I have with Okaizo’s business model.
I don’t really want to call it an “Okaizo scam“, just because I can’t see inside and what they are offering but from the outside, it doesn’t look that good.
The first thing that gives me concern is the lack of transparency.
The second is the absence of retail products.
When the only incentive is to recruit and build a downline without any retail sales that are supposed to drive the majority of the sales volume, then what you have is a Ponzi Scheme according to the government.
If you look at the compensation plan, you can clearly see that there is no retail bonus.
With that said, let’s finish up.
My Final Okaizo Review and Thoughts
In the final section of my review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about the Okaizo opportunity as a whole.
I have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
I have shared my concerns about the Okaizo business model and whether or not I think it is a scam.
At this point, you should have a good idea about what Okaizo is, how it works, what they offer, and how you can make money with them.
What are your thoughts about the company up to this point?
Leave your comment below.
But here is the question…
Do I Recommend Joining Okaizo?
With all of the information that I gathered and all of the issues that I found, I would not recommend joining Okaizo.
With that said, you have all of the information to make an educated decision on whether or not Okaizo is the right opportunity for you.
If you are looking for a solid and long term business that you can make money from home, then check out my #1 recommended home-based business by clicking on the link below.
With that said, U hope you enjoyed my Okaizo review.
If you found my review helpful, make sure to click on the social media share buttons below to share it with others so that people can learn how Okaizo works and what they offer.
Thank you for your support!