If you are looking for a detailed Newbies on Fire review, you are in the right place.
There has been some buzz circulating around about this new program, so I decided to take a closer look to learn more about it to see if it is worth joining or not.
I am going to take the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to see how everything works.
I am also going to look at all of the information and give you my final recommendation and thoughts about Newbies on Fire in the last section of my review.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn about it.
What Is Newbies On Fire?
Newbies On Fire is an affiliate marketing reseller program that offers digital marketing training and the ability to earn money by “reselling” the program to others.
The products that the company offers is training on various aspects of marketing a business online.
The compensation plan consists of a member-to-member instant commission model that has a commission pass-up aspect to it.
I will get into the details about how the program works in the next sections below.
One of the things that I like to see when I look at any money-making opportunity online is who the owner is.
By knowing who the owner is, it gives me the ability to learn more about the experience and background they have.
I don’t know about you, but I would not want to join a company where the owner is a known scammer, so that is why we should all take the time to research before we join any opportunity.
With that said, I found that Christina Hooper is the founder of Newbies on Fire. I found an excerpt from her story on the home page that states that “she is the creator…”.
Christina mainly promoted affiliate reselling programs that range from medium to high-tier opportunities in the past.
Some of her past companies involved Big Profit System, Instant Cash Solution, Digital Income System, and Prosperity Income Network.
There were no negative reviews or complaints about Christina on the internet that I could find which is a good thing.
The company launched in Dec. 2019 as far as the information that I found, but I took notice when I started to see more promotions about the opportunity starting in early Jan. 2020.
I did a WHOIS domain name lookup and here is what I found:
- The domain name “newbiesonfire.com” was registered on 5-9-2019.
- The domain name was registered privately.
Because the domain name was registered privately, there was no additional information that I could find.
With that said, that is all of the information that I was able to find about the company, let’s continue.
Another great review: Sticky Likes Review – What Is It and How Does It Work?
What Products Do Newbies On Fire Offer?
Newbies on Fire offers digital training products in various areas of Internet Marketing.
The program is a reselling affiliate program so any level of membership that you purchase will include digital training about internet marketing.
The higher membership level that you join will provide you with more training and higher commissions that you can earn which I will explain in the next section.
Let’s start out with the first level.
Level 1 – Starter Course
The Starter Course level is the minimum level that Newbies on Fire offers.
This level includes a blogging platform that you get when you join and additional training on the various important aspects of branding yourself or your company.
Here is a breakdown of the training modules that this level provides:
- Custom Designed Seo Powered Blogging Platform
- Video #1 – Introduction
- Video #2 – Personal Vs Company Branding
- Video #3 – Invoke Emotions
- Video #4 – Branding Introduction
- Video #5 – Name Creation
- Video #6 – Color Psychology
- Video #7 – Company Colors
- Video #8 – Color Theme
- Video #9 – Custom Logo Creation
- Video #10 – Custom Mascot Creation
Level 2 – Basic Course
The Basic Course is labeled “Generate Tons of Traffic” and focuses on how to find buyers for your product or service.
Here is a breakdown of the digital marketing training modules that this level includes.
- Video #1 – Introduction and Overview
- Video #2 – Research Your Competition
- Video #3 – Basics of Profiling
- Video #4 – Gathering More Intel
- Video #5 – Shortcuts
- Video #6 – A Typical Day?
- Video #7 – Media Mapping
- Video #8 – Buying Habits
Level 3 – Advanced Course
The Advanced Course is all about generating traffic using chatbots.
Here is a breakdown of the training modules that this level offers:
- Video #1 –Chatbot Introduction and Getting Started
- Video #2 –Chatbot Different Uses
- Video #3 –Major Chatbot Mistakes
- Video #4 –Chatbot Breakdown
- Video #5 –Increase Conversions
- Video #6 –Chatbot Brainstorm
- Video #7 –Organize Your Bot Ideas
- Video #8 –Chatbot Mockup
- Video #9 –Chatbot Implementation
Level 4 – Elite Course
The Elite Course level is all about creating your own product to sell online, how to receive monthly payments for your product, and customer retention.
Here is a breakdown of the training modules that this training level provides:
- Video #1 – Create And Launch New Products Introduction
- Video #2 – Ideas
- Video #3 – Product Creation
- Video #4 – Writing Sales Letters
- Video #5 – Create Upsells
- Video #6 – Choosing Platform
- Video #7 – Launching
- Video #1 – Introduction and Tools
- Video #2 – Your Products
- Video #3 – Price Points
- Video #4 – Map It Out
- Video #5 – Platforms
- Video #6 – Required Site Pages
- Video #7 – Recommended Scripts
- Video #8 – Setting Up – part 1
- Video #9 – Setting Up – part 2
- Video #1 – Introduction to Increasing Your Retention Rate
- Video #2 – When They First Join
- Video #3 – Quick-Start Training Videos
- Video #4 – Site Layout and Navigation
- Video #5 – What Software Should You Use
- Video #6 – Public Recognition
- Video #7 – Grandfather Pricing
- Video #8 – Creating a Content Democracy
- Video #9 – Releasing Your Content
When you join Newbies On Fire at any membership level you will also get several replicated websites that will be used to market the program online.
They offer several capture pages, landing pages, sign-up pages, and your home page that will all be coded to you so that when someone signs up through your website, you will earn the commissions for those sales.
The program will also include an email broadcasting system that you can use to send out custom emails to your leads that you generate with the system.
There is also a lead management area in the back-office so you can keep track and follow-up with all of your leads.
Another great review: Prosperity Income Network Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Exposed
How Does The Newbies On Fire Compensation Plan Work? How Do You Make Money With It?
The way that you can make money with Newbies On Fire is by recruiting people to the reseller program that the company provides.
You will have to first join one of the membership levels that the company offers in order to start earning commissions.
The level of membership that you join will give you the ability to earn commissions for selling that membership level and any membership level below it.
You cannot earn any commissions for a higher membership level that you did not join.
For example, let’s say that you joined the program at the Basic Training Course Level for $110, you will only be able to earn $100 for referrals on the Basic Training Course Level and $25 for referrals on the Starter Training Course Level.
If someone were to join you at the Advanced or Elite Training Course Levels, those commissions will be passed up to your sponsor.
Here is a quick breakdown of the levels, what they cost, and the commissions that you can earn for each level:
- Starter Training Course Level – This level will cost a one-time fee of $30. You can only earn $25 commissions for each person that you refer that joins at this level.
- Basic Training Course Level – This level will cost a one-time fee of $110. You can only earn $25 or $100 commissions for each person that you refer that joins at this level or the one below it.
- Advanced Training Course Level – This level will cost a one-time fee of $275. You can only earn $25, $100, and $250 commissions for each person that you refer that joins at this level or the ones below it.
- Elite Training Course Level -This level will cost a one-time fee of $550. You can earn on all 4 levels when you join at the Elite Level. You will be able to earn $25, $100, $250, and $500 commissions for each person that you refer that joins at this level or at any level below it.
Reverse 2-Up Compensation Plan
Now, there are some qualifications that you must get past to earn on each and every sale that you make when you start promoting Newbies On Fire.
The compensation plan model is called a reverse 2-Up model which means that you and everyone else that is a member will have to pass-up their 2nd and 4th commission to their upline.
Here is an illustration of how this reverse pass-up compensation plan model works:
After you are fully qualified by passing up your 2nd and 4th commissions to your upline sponsor, you will now be qualified to earn on every single sale that you make moving forward.
This is a very powerful compensation plan structure due to the fact that all of your downline members need to pass-up their 2nd and 4th sales which can really add up!
Also, if you join at the $500 level but one of your personally recruited members joins at the $100 and makes a $500 sale, well, that sale will get passed up to you since they are not qualified to earn at the $500 level yet.
This is why it is important to join at the highest level so that you don’t miss out on any commissions.
The cool thing is that if you can only join at the lower level, you can get the training so that you can start making enough sales to cover the upgraded cost later which will be the difference of the upgrade cost meaning that you will not have to pay the full price to upgrade.
This is all of the information that I have about how the compensation plan works, and how you can make money with the Newbies On Fire opportunity, let’s continue on to answer some questions that you might have.
Another great review: Is There A Real Way To Make Money Online? My Top 10 List
My Newbies On Fire FAQ Section
In this section of my review, I am going to cover some of the questions that people may have about the Newbies On Fire opportunity.
Is Newbies On Fire BBB Accredited?
No, at this time, Newbies On Fire is not accredited with the BBB.
However, this may never happen, but not having accreditation with the BBB does not make any company a scam or legit.
With what I know about the BBB and how they rate companies, I only take the information that I find to make my final recommendation and rating on any of the company’s that I review.
How Much Does It Cost To Join?
The minimum cost to join is $30 to become a reseller and to receive the training at the Starter Training Level.
The company offers 4 membership levels that include:
- Starter Level – This level will cost a one-time fee of $30. $25 will go directly to your sponsor and $5 will go to the company for the admin fee.
- Basic Level – This level will cost a one-time fee of $110. $100 will go directly to your sponsor and $10 will go to the company for the admin cost.
- Advanced Level – This level will cost a one-time fee of $275. $250 will go directly to your sponsor and $25 will go to the company for the admin fee.
- Elite Level -This level will cost a one-time fee of $550. $500 will go directly to your sponsor and $50 will go to the company for the admin cost.
Once you pay the one-time membership level cost, you will have full access to the training material and the commissions that can be made for that level for the lifetime of the program.
If you were to join at the Elite Leve, then you will gain access to all 4 levels of training and all 4 reseller level commissions.
How Do You Get Paid?
The program is a member-to-member instant payment opportunity where when a person joins you, your commissions are paid directly to your payment processor of choice.
This means there is no waiting to get your earned commissions.
The Newbies On Fire system includes Stripe and First Data as a direct option where an image button will be shown to your customers when they decide to join you.
There is also a manual option where you can actually type in additional ways that you would like to get paid like:
- and any other method that you want to receive payments.
The additional ways will be shown to your customers on the payment page in text format, so you will want to give them detailed instructions.
Stripe will require your Stripe API keys, and Paypal will only require your email address that is connected to your Paypal account.
Paypal is probably the best solution if you live outside of the US but if you live inside of the US, I would rather use Stripe.
What Countries Is Newbies On Fire In?
There are some countries that can be difficult to receive payment like Nigeria.
But if you are able to receive payments with any of the options that I’ve listed above, then I don’t see an issue with your country.
As long as you can pay your membership fee AND receive payment, then you can join.
I am not sure if the company has any country IP restrictions at this time, but I don’t think they do.
If I Upgrade Later, Do I Pay The Full Price Or The Difference?
If you decide that you want to upgrade later after you joined a lower level, you will only have to pay the difference in the cost to join a higher package in Newbies On Fire.
For example, if you join at the $100 level and later on you want to join at the $500 level, then all you would have to pay is $400 plus the admin fee for that level.
Is Newbies On Fire A Scam or Legit Opportunity?
My answer would be no, Newbies On Fire is not a scam.
There are many factors involved with labeling a company a scam, like:
- Do they offer a product or service that is worth the membership cost?
- Do they pay out commissions when the company says you will get them?
- Does the company offer a business model that is in compliance with what they offer?
My answer would be, yes, I think they offer everything they need in order to be a legitimate affiliate marketing reselling opportunity.
With that said, let’s finish up…
My Final Newbies On Fire Review and Thoughts
In the final section of my review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about the Newbies On Fire opportunity as a whole.
I have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
I have also shared my thoughts on why I don’t think Newbies On Fire is a scam and gave my reasons why.
At this point, you should have a clear understanding of what Newbies On Fire is, how it works, what they offer, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it? Leave your comments below.
But here is the question…
Do I Recommend Joining Newbies On Fire?
I think it is a great program, and yes, I think it will provide you with some very good training and a great opportunity to earn money online.
If you found my review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page to share it with others so that people can learn what the Newbies On Fire opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!