Welcome to my Midasama Review.
One of the things that we are going to answer here today is if Midasama is a scam or not.
We are going to take the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to see if they have everything they need to comply.
We wouldn’t want to join a program without knowing if the business model is at least in compliance.
We decided to take a closer look due to the social interest that we noticed on some of the social websites that we are part of.
With that said, let’s dig in and continue with the review.
UPDATE: Midasama Shut Down?
It appears that Midasama has shut down or closed. The reason I say this is that I cannot reach the company URL anymore.
If I made this statement in error, or they changed domain names or rebranded their company, please let me know in the comment section below.
Midasama Review – What Is It?
Midasama is an MLM opportunity that you can join and earn money through the affiliate marketing program they offer and also from the promised ROI that the company offers.
The niche that I would consider the business model to be in is the business opportunity investment niche.
When taking a look at the company information, it is good to take a look at the ownership of the company.
This allows us the opportunity to check out the experience and the background that the owners have.
This lets us know what type of person that we are going to be working with and making money alongside.
Unfortunately, we did not find any information about who runs or owns the Midasama company with the information that is on their website.
We tried checking out the domain name whois information and this is what we found:
- The domain name “midasama.com” was first registered in 2016 and then recently updated on 5-28-2019.
- The domain name was registered privately.
Because the domain name was registered privately, there was no additional information found when doing a domain name lookup.
However, we did find that at one point, the name Edward Fox was the marketing face and seemed to run the company.
This is not the current case.
We found the name, Morgan Matthews and the newest “face” for the company holding the title of “business director”.
However, we do not believe that Morgan runs the company and there is a lot of evidence suggesting an individual out of Malaysia is running the company.
Either way, that is all of the information that we found on the company, let’s continue.
Another great review: Terbium7 Review – Scam or Legit ROI? Compensation Plan Exposed
What Products Does Midasama Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to check out what products that Midasama offers.
After doing some research, we found that the company does not offer any retail products or services.
There is some type of educational material reserved for members only called “Elitebiz Academy Limited” that trains you how to make various investments to earn passive income.
Other than that, anyone that wants to participate in the opportunity will have to make an investment to join and earn from the opportunity that the company provides.
That is all we have on the products that Midasama offers, let’s continue.
Another great review: Lira Coin Club Review – Another Crypto ROI Scam? Compensation Plan Exposed
How Does The Midasama Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the Midasama opportunity.
The first thing that you will need to do is invest to take full advantage of the opportunity that the company provides with the promised ROI and the MLM compensation plan they offer.
To get started, you make a minimum investment of $1,000.
The company promises a monthly return on your investment of up to 20%.
There are a total of 5 packages that you can invest in and get started with the company which is:
- The $1000 level.
- The $5000 level.
- The $10,000 level.
- The $50,000 level.
- The $100,000 level.
The company promises a consistent 15% return but will split 60% between the investing members and the company itself.
Ranks and Qualifications
When dealing with any MLM opportunity that offers ranks, you want to pay attention to the rank that you are qualified for.
The higher the rank that you qualify will mean the more money that you can earn with the compensation plan that the company offers.
There are a total of 6 ranks that you can qualify for in the Midasama compensation plan.
Here is a breakdown of all 6 ranks and what is needed to qualify for each one:
- Manager Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to join and invest $1,000.
- Senior Manager Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to join and invest $5000 or you can personally recruit 3 Manager ranked members.
- Director Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to join and invest $10,000 or you can personally recruit 3 Senior Manager ranked members.
- Diamond – To qualify for this rank, you will need to personally recruit 3 Director ranked members and generate a total of $300,000 in downline investments. ($100,000 is the cap that you can qualify with from any one unilevel leg)
- Gold Diamond – To qualify for this rank, you will need to personally recruit 3 Diamond ranked members and generate a total of $1,500,000 in downline investments. ($500,000 is the cap that you can qualify with from any one unilevel leg)
- Black Diamond – To qualify for this rank, you will need to personally recruit 3 Gold Diamond ranked members and generate a total of $6,000,000 in downline investments. ($2,000,000 is the cap that you can qualify with from any one unilevel leg)
Midasama also offers residual commissions that are paid from the investments and re-investments made from your personally recruited members and downline team members.
The way they pay these commissions is through the MLM unilevel compensation plan structure.
For those not familiar with how the unilevel pay plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your compensation plan will only have your personally recruited members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members personally recruited on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally recruited on it.
- and so on…
Hopefully, this explanation helps those that were not familiar with how the unilevel compensation plan works are now more familiar with it.
There are a total of 9 unilevel levels that you can earn from when qualified.
The residuals are paid out on the percentage of the investments made.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn from the 9 unilevel levels when qualified:
- Manager Rank – When you qualify for this rank you will earn 30% on level 1, 15% on level 2, and 10% on level 3.
- Senior Manager Rank – When you qualify for this rank you will earn 30% on level 1, 15% on level 2, 10% on levels 3 and 4, and 3% on levels 5 and 6.
- Directors and Higher Rank – When you qualify for this rank you will earn 30% on level 1, 15% on level 2, 10% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on levels 5 to 7, and 2.5% on levels 8 and 9.
Infinity Bonus Commissions
Midasama offers an additional earning aspect to their compensation plan which they call the Infinity Bonus.
The Infinity Bonus is the same as a generational bonus that many other MLM companies use that gives the member (when qualified) the potential to earn beyond the normal levels of the unilevel compensation plan residuals.
These commissions are paid on generations of Diamonds down to 9 generations deep.
If you have 2 Diamond Ranked members in 1 unilevel leg, then you will have 2 generations of bonus commissions that you can earn.
Here is a breakdown of what you will earn:
- Diamond Rank – When qualified at this rank, you will earn 3% on 3 generations of Diamond Ranked members deep.
- Gold Diamond Rank – When qualified at this rank, you will earn 3% and 2% on down to 6 generations deep.
- Black Diamond Rank – When qualified at this rank, you will earn 3% and 2% on down to 9 generations deep.
The Infinity Bonus information was not very transparent on how it works, so what I have written down is what I gathered, but some details could be wrong.
With that said, that is all of the information that we have on the compensation plan and how you can make money with the Midasama opportunity.
Another great review: MyEcon Review – Credit Repair Scam or Money Maker?
My Midasama Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Midasama opportunity.
Is Midasama BBB Accredited?
No, Midasama is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau at this time.
One of the things that we don’t base our reviews on is what the BBB has for accreditation or rating.
This is because we have found a ton of long-running companies and programs that have never been accredited and are 100% legitimate.
What’s The Cost To Join Midasama?
The minimum investment to take full advantage of the Midasama opportunity will be $1,000.
With that said, let’s answer the question that many of you have been waiting for which is…
Is Midasama A Scam or a Legitimate Opportunity?
In my opinion, no, Midasama is not a scam but the company has some serious issues with it in my opinion.
2 of the issues that I’ve found were:
- The company doesn’t offer any retail products or service
- The company offers a promised ROI for your investment
Since the company is MLM based, they are required to offer a retail product or service of some sort.
The second issue of offering a promised ROI from your investment without getting the ok from all of the countries’ governments that it does business in to offer unsecured securities is illegal.
With that said, let’s finish up.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Midasama Review, Thoughts, and Bonus
In the last section of the review, I am going to share my final thoughts about the Midasama opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We have also discussed our concerns about whether or not it is a scam or not and gave our reasons why we felt this way.
At this point, you should have a really good idea about what Midasama is, how it works, what they offer, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it this far?
But here is the question…
Would we recommend the Midasama opportunity?
No, we would not recommend the Midasama opportunity as a long-term opportunity unless you want a short-term business to build that can get shut down at any time.
I hope you enjoyed my Midasama review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the Midasama opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!