Welcome to my Lyfcoin review.
One of the things that I am going to answer in this review is if Lyfcoin is a scam or not.
We wouldn’t want to join an opportunity that gets shut down a few months later due to bad business decisions or non-compliance issues.
I am going to take the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to see how everything works.
In the last section of my review, I will give you my final thoughts and opinion about the Lyfcoin opportunity as a whole.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn.
What Is Lyfcoin? Review Intro
Lyfcoin is an MLM company that offers an ROI for your investment and the ability to make more money by recruiting other affiliate members and building a team.
The niche that I would say that Lyfcoin is in would be the investment ROI MLM niche.
One of the things that I like to see when I am thinking about joining any company is to see who the owner is.
This gives me (and you) the opportunity to learn more about the experience and the background that the owner has.
This information will tell us what type of company they will be running.
When taking a look at the company website, I was unable to find any information about the owner.
I took a look at the domain name and here is what I found:
- The domain name “lyfcoin.club” was registered on 10-2017
- Then it was updated (by new ownership) in 4-2019.
There was no additional information that I found by researching the domain name.
When looking over the company website, I noticed an address to Estonia, which is located in Europe and is most likely where the company is run from.
Other than the information provided above, I couldn’t find anything else.
With that said, let’s continue to the next section.
Another great review:
What Products Does Lyfcoin Offer?
In this section of the review, I am going to cover the products that Lyfcoin offers.
After taking a look at the company website, I wasn’t able to locate any retail products that the company offers.
There is only the way to join the opportunity is through the affiliate program and earn from the ROI and the MLM opportunity that it offers.
That is all there is to the products that Lyfcoin offers, let’s continue.
Another great review:
How Does The Lyfcoin Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, I am going to breakdown how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the Lyfcoin opportunity.
There are 2 ways that you can make money with the opportunity that the company offers which are:
- ROI Commissions
- Referral Commissions
Getting Started and ROI Commissions
The way that you will need to get started and start earning the ROI commissions that the company offers, you will need to make an investment.
There are a total of 8 levels that you can get started at.
Here is a breakdown of what each level costs and the ROI that you can earn:
- Entry License Level – This level will require a $100 investment. You will receive $100 worth of LYF tokens and a 1% monthly ROI.
- Starter License Level – This level will require a $250 investment. You will receive $250 worth of LYF tokens and a 2% monthly ROI.
- Explorer License Level – This level will require a $500 investment. You will receive $500 worth of LYF tokens and a 3% monthly ROI.
- Advanced License Level – This level will require a $1500 investment. You will receive $1500 worth of LYF tokens and a 4% monthly ROI.
- Expert License Level – This level will require a $3000 investment. You will receive $3000 worth of LYF tokens and a 5% monthly ROI.
- Professional License Level – This level will require a $6000 investment. You will receive $6000 worth of LYF tokens and a 10% monthly ROI.
- Business License Level – This level will require a $12,500 investment. You will receive $12,500 worth of LYF tokens and a 9% monthly ROI
- Founders License Level – This level will require a $25,000 investment. You will receive $25,000 worth of LYF tokens and a 10% monthly ROI.
Each of the investment levels will produce the monthly ROI for 5 months which cannot be touched but will continue to produce the monthly ROI for a total of 24 months.
The ROI is based on the value of your Lyf tokens and the value of the tokens is set by the company.
As far as of the current moment, the value per Lyf token is $1.60.
The company will pay you when you recruit new affiliate members to Lyfcoin.
Now, depending on the level that they join with will determine the commission percentage that you will earn from their investment.
Here is a breakdown of what you will earn when you recruit or sponsor a new Lyfcoin affiliate member on your team:
- Entry or Starter License Levels – When you recruit someone at these levels, you will earn 5% of their investment.
- Invest at the Explorer License Level – When you recruit someone at this level, you will earn 8% of their investment.
- Invest at the Advanced License or Higher Levels – When you recruit someone at these levels, you will earn 10% of their investment.
Residual Commissions (binary)
Lyfcoin pays out the residual income that you can earn using the binary compensation plan structure.
The binary residual commissions are based on the investment volume that is generated from your downline team and gets paid out to you each day.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the binary compensation plan structure works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries have 2 legs (left and right)
- To qualify to earn the binary commissions you must personally recruit and maintain 1 active member on both legs at all times.
- Each leg counts for its own volume
- The leg with the lesser amount of volume is considered the weaker or Pay leg.
- You can fill each leg with direct or indirect sponsorships from you and your team members.
- Each binary leg can be built down to unlimited depth.
With that said, at the end of each day, Lytcoin takes the volume number from the weaker or “pay leg” and matches it up with the other leg’s volume, and pays you a commission.
The volume that is used to pay is then taken out of your binary.
Lyfecoin pays 10% of the weaker side volume at the end of each day.
Any leftover volume that you had on your stronger side volume leg after the company pays you your commission is then carried over to the next day.
That is all the information on how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the Lyfcoin opportunity, let’s continue.
Another great review:
My Lyfcoin Q and A Section
In this section of the review, I am going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Lyfcoin opportunity.
Is Lyfcoin BBB Accredited?
No, Lyfcoin is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
This does not mean that the company is a scam, it just means that the BBB doesn’t have them listed.
There also have been a TON of companies that have been running for several years that are 100% legitimate so having accreditation really doesn’t affect our recommendation.
That is why we take all the information that we find and take into consideration the law to make our final recommendation.
What’s The Cost to Join Lyfcoin?
The minimum cost to join Lyfcoin as an affiliate member is $100.
There are a total of 4 levels that you can join and the difference between the 4 is how much you can earn in the compensation plan.
The higher the investment amount, the more money that you can earn.
Here is a breakdown of the cost of the 4 membership levels:
- Entry License – The cost to join this membership level is $100.
- Explorer License – The cost to join this membership level is $500.
- Advanced License – The cost to join this membership level is $1500.
- Founders License – The cost to join this membership level is $25,000.
Is Lyfcoin A Scam or a Legitimate Opportunity?
In my opinion, no, Lyfcoin is not a scam, but there are some red flags that I see with the business model.
The company website states that they are involved with staking (and) analysis of new ERC-20 smart contracts and subsequent account management for merchants to sustain the profit needed to maintain all the profit for the ROI payouts.
The issue with this is that there is no proof of earnings that the company has posted anywhere on the company website or anywhere else that I was able to locate.
Another issue would be the lack of retail products IF they plan to operate in the USA.
When there are no retail products when operating an MLM, then they are not in compliance with the US laws.
With that said, let’s finish up.
More related articles: MLM Review, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Lyfcoin Review, Thoughts, and Bonus
In the final section of my review, I am going to share my final thoughts about the Lyfcoin opportunity as a whole.
I have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
I have also shared my thoughts on whether I think it is a scam or not.
At this point, you should have a good idea about what Lyfcoin is, how it works, what they offer, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it this far?
But here is the question…
Do I recommend the Lyfcoin opportunity?
After doing all the research, I do not recommend the Lyfcoin opportunity at this time.
There are too many red flags that I see on the surface with the information that the company website gives us.
However, I would recommend clicking on one of my links on this page to learn more about what I would recommend on how to make a legitimate income online.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Lyfcoin review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the Lyfcoin opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!