Hello and welcome to my IXQ TV Review.
Is IXQ TV a scam?
This is a very important question that we are going to look at today.
We are going to do this by looking at information on the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We wouldn’t want to join a program to find out later it gets shut down for non-compliance reasons and end up losing all of the money and time that you’ve invested in that program.
I decided to take a closer look at the IXQ TV opportunity because I noticed a promotion on one of the social feeds I follow and found it interesting.
So with that said, let’s go ahead and get started.
IXQ TV Review – What Is It?
IXQ TV is a is an MLM opportunity that gives you the ability to earn money online through the compensation plan it offers and offers a product that is in the (cut the cord) TV entertainment niche.
IXQ TV Quick Overview
When referring to the “cut the cord” niche when dealing with MLM companies and the product they offer, it is not new.
There are companies that are out right now that I previously reviewed like AxeMedia TV and NuMedia TV that offer that same service.
They all have different price points and offer different aspects to their opportunity as far as the compensation plan and retail sales aspects for each.
IXQ runs off an app that you will need to install in a compatible streaming device before you can get this service working.
They cover 1000’s of channels that include premium, live, sports, and international channels in their lineup.
The IXQ TV opportunity also offers the ability to earn commissions through the compensation plan that they offer.
IXQ TV is an MLM company that seems to have a good business structure but we are going to dive a bit deeper to see if we can find anything that doesn’t look right or makes the opportunity non-compliant.
I will provide more details about the channels they offer in the product section and I will offer more details and hopefully simplify the compensation plan for you and how you can earn money with IXQ TV.
With that said, let’s dive in and get started.
Another great review: Young Living Compensation Plan Review and Breakdown
IXQ TV Company Overview
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the company itself.
We usually take a look at the company owners and management team when dealing with an MLM company, but unfortunately, I could not find any owner information on the company website.
This is something that the company needs to add to the company website for full transparency in my opinion.
I understand that this is a newer type of MLM company that is also in a niche that is really different compared to the typical product type of MLM companies.
But I do feel they would benefit if this information was added.
Especially when they are paying out commissions as an MLM opportunity.
Let’s move on…
Another great review: iCoinPro Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
IXQ TV Products Review
In this section of my review, I will cover the information about the products that IXQ TV offers.
Like I mentioned in an earlier section IXQ TV offers a streaming service app that has a ton of assortment of channels to choose from.
From premium sports and movie channels to even pay-per-view.
Compatible Devices For The App
As long as you have a “compatible streaming device” that you can download the app, you will be able to use the product.
If you don’t have one or if you want to watch the streaming shows and movies on your home TV then you will have to get a device like the Amazon Firestick which is the most affordable but doesn’t lack in features or quality compared to another compatible device like the Google Chrome Stick which is a little more expensive.
If I had my choice it would be the Amazon Fire Stick all day.
Just to point this out, you do not need an Amazon Prime account for the firestick to work.
As far as what I can see, the only device that it will not work on is through any IOS device. (sorry Apple fanboys and girls)
As a matter of fact, you can even watch all your channels and live streams through the company website as well which is a big plus!
I did not see this feature available on the other streaming MLM companies that I’ve done reviews for so this makes it a bonus feature to me in comparison.
You will get a ton of channels that you can watch pre-recorded shows and movies on but one of the features that IXQ TV offers is Live TV shows.
Here is a quick breakdown of “some” of the live TV channels that they offer:
- ABC (all channels many in HD)
- CBS NBC (all channels many in HD)
- FOX (all channels many in HD)
- Children’s Channels (all channels (Disney, Nick, Cartoon net, many in HD)
- FX (all channels many in HD)
- Nat Geo (all channels, many in HD)
- and a ton more that are in HD…
Here is a list of the Premium channels that they offer:
- HBO (all the channels and in HD)
- Showtime (all the channels and in HD)
- Starz (all the channels and in HD)
- Cinemax (all the channels and in HD)
- Epix (all the channels and in HD)
- Sky Cinema (all the channels and in HD)
- Super Channel (all the channels and in HD)
- and a few more…
They also include the popular sports and sports package like:
- NFL Sunday Ticket (all channels in HD)
- Pac 12 (all channels in HD)
- MLB Pass (HD)
- Fox Sports (all channels in HD)
- UFC Live Events (PPV)
- Boxing (HD)
- Tennis (HD)
- Golf Channel (HD)
- and many more…
TV Station In Other Countries Than The USA
- and many more…
There are a few steps to get the app set-up in your device, but the company will include instructions on how to get everything set up correctly in your back-office because I could not find any documentation anywhere, so I am hoping they have this available I should say.
IXQ TV does offer a customer only option which is the same price as the entry point affiliate member which is a good thing.
Compared to another similar company that I’ve reviewed this one actually has an option for a retail customer which is a good thing.
Maybe they read my past reviews on compliance, who knows.
The company does state that they offer 1,000 plus streaming channels but those are just the LIVE shows, this does not include all of the premium movie, sports, and extra shows which would make it closer to over 3,000 shows and more if you would include all the international stations in with the number as well.
So they do offer a huge database of stations that you can take a look at here.
The navigation is similar to a DISH or Directv interface if you want to get a visual on how it would look.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section where we talk about the compensation plan.
IXQ TV Compensation Plan Breakdown
In this section of the review, I will cover the information about the IXQ TV compensation plan and how you get paid.
The way that the commissions plan that IXQ TV is structured with the MLM unilevel compensation plan structure.
Unilevel Structure Quick Explanation
If you don’t understand this structure here is a quick breakdown on how it works:
- 1st Level – This level will only have your personally referred members and customers.
- 2nd Level – This level will “only” include the referred members that your level 1 (personals) members sponsored or enrolled into the IXQ TV opportunity.
- 3rd Level – This level will “only” include the referred members that your level 2 team members sponsored or enrolled into the IXQ TV opportunity.
- and so on…
I feel this is important to explain now so that you will have an understanding when I start going into the levels and amounts of pay that you receive per level.
The first way that I am going to start is how you get started which will dictate how much you can earn with the pay plan.
Here is a breakdown of the 3 levels that you can join at which are:
- Customer – This level will give you access to the app and online service only.
- IXQ TV Business Partner – This level will give you to the ability to participate in the compensation plan along with access to the app and online streaming service.
- IXQ TV Pro Business Partner – This level will give you to the ability to participate in the compensation plan at the pro level along with access to the app and online streaming service.
I’ve included how much it would cost to join IXQ TV below in the “cost to join” section.
There are a 6 ways that you can earn commissions when you join at the appropriate levels which include:
- Customer Commissions
- Fast Start Commissions
- Residual Commissions
- Matching Commissions
- Leadership Bonus Commissions
- Lifestyle Monthly Bonus Commissions
The customer commissions are broken down on the initial commissions that you can earn from your personally referred customer and then starting the next month for the lifetime of their membership commissions which falls into residual commissions as well.
These commissions are paid out on a 4 level unilevel pay plan.
So, when you sponsor a customer you will earn $15 for the first month for the customer then starting on month 2 for that same customer that pays the second-month subscription you will earn $10 per month for the lifetime of their subscription payment.
- Level 2 Customers – $3 commissions for the lifetime of their subscription per month.
- Level 3 Customers – $1 commissions for the lifetime of their subscription per month.
- Level 4 Customers – $1 commissions for the lifetime of their subscription per month.
These commissions are paid out weekly.
IXQ TV Ranks and Qualifications
Before we continue with the residual income, I want to break down the ranks that you can qualify for in the IXQ TV opportunity because it has a lot to do with how much more you can earn when achieving a higher rank.
- IBP Rank – Simply Enroll to qualify.
- Junior Executive Rank – IBP plus have 150 GV to qualify.
- Executive Rank – You need 1,500 GV to qualify.
- Senior Executive Rank – You need 2,500 GV to qualify.
- Regional Rank – You need 5,000 GV to qualify.
- National Rank – You need 10,000 GV to qualify.
- International Rank – You need 20,000 GV to qualify.
- 1 Star Rank – You need 50,000 GV to qualify.
- 2 Star Rank – You need 100,000 GV to qualify.
- 3 Star Rank – You need 200,000 GV to qualify.
- Ruby Rank – You need 300,000 GV to qualify.
- Emerald Rank – You need 600,000 GV to qualify.
- Diamond Rank – You need 1,000,000 GV to qualify.
Some key points that you must know about the volume.
- No more than 75% can come from 1 leg of your unilevel structure. (1 leg consists of volume from only 1 of your personally referred members)
- CV – Commissionable Volume means the volume from any sold product.
- GV- The combined Commissionable Volume (group volume) from all members of your unilevel pay structure
- IXQ TV Business Partner – This level provides 25 CV
- IXQ TV Pro Business Partner – This level provides 40CV
Residual Fast Start Commissions
This is earned similar to the customer commissions but pays more on your personal referrals and also has more levels of commissions that pay from the volume that the member joins at, so take that into consideration.
Now as a business partner and a pr business partner your first month that you enroll an affiliate member at the pro or regular partner level you will earn additional income that the company calls a fast start.
Here is a breakdown of the first month commissions that you will earn when you and your team sponsor new members into the IXQ TV opportunity.
- Level 1 – You will earn $20 for the first month and $15 starting on the second month for Pro-Level referrals, and $15 for the first month and $10 for the second and on for the regular business partner level.
- Level 2 – $5 for Pro Level and $3 at business partner level.
- Level 3 – $3 for Pro Level and $1 at business partner level.
- Level 4 – $2 for Pro Level and $1 at business partner level.
**Note: you can only earn the additional “PRO” commissions when you join at the Pro level and stay active at that level.
Residual Income Per Rank
In this section I will break down the percentage of residual income that you can earn through all the levels of the unilevel depending on the rank level that you qualify for:
I will start on level 2 because level 1 was explained above with the Pro and the regular level above.
- IBP Rank – Earn from level 1 of the unilevel pay plan only.
- Junior Executive Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2 and 3.
- Executive Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 3 and 4.
- Senior Executive Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Regional Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% from level 4, 5 and 6.
- National Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% + 1.5% from level 4, 5% from level 5 and 6.
- International Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% + 1.5% from level 4, 5%+ 1.5% from level 5 and 5% from level 6.
- 1 Star Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% + 1.5% from level 4, 5%+ 1.5% from level 5 and 5% from level 6 and 2.5% from level 7.
- 2 Star Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% + 1.5% from level 4, 5%+ 1.5% from level 5 and 5% from level 6, 2.5% from level 7 and 8.
- 3 Star Rank – Earn from level 1, and 5% from level 2, 5% + 1.5% from level 3, 5% + 1.5% from level 4, 5%+ 1.5% from level 5 and 5% from level 6, 2.5% from level 7, 8 and 9.
**The additional percentages that you see with the “BOLD” is for qualified Executives and above are the Infinity Bonuses.
These extra infinity bonuses are paid down to the next member as the same qualification as you.
These are monthly bonus commissions that are paid each month from the unilevel compensation plan structure.
You do have to qualify for these bonus matching commissions by personally sponsoring new members and having a certain volume level which I will cover.
Here is the breakdown of the Matching Bonus that you can earn:
- 2 PS and 80 PS CV – Earn 20% from level 1 only.
- 3 PS and 160 PS CV – Earn 20% from level 1, 10% on Level 2.
- 4 PS and 240 PS CV – Earn 20% from level 1, 10% on Level 2 and 3.
- 6 PS and 400 PS CV – Earn 20% from level 1, 10% on Level 2, 3 and 4.
- 8 PS and 600 PS CV – Earn 20% from level 1, 10% on Level 2, 3, 4 and 5.
You will need to also be qualified at 25 CV per month.
**Terms to note are “PS” which means personally sponsored.
The leadership bonus is a “one-time” bonus when you reach a certain rank in the compensation plan.
This is to encourage affiliate members to take action and increase your rank with what the compensation plan offers.
The one-time payouts start out when you qualify for the rank of Regional.
Here is a breakdown of the one-time bonuses that you can earn when you reach the rank listed below:
- Regional Rank – $100
- National Rank – $250
- International Rank – $500
- 1 Star Rank – $1,000
- 2 Star Rank – $2,000
- 3 Star Rank – $4,000
- Ruby Rank – $10,000.
- Emerald Rank – $25,000
- Diamond Rank – $50,000
The Ruby, Emerald, and Diamond rank will be paid out to you in a 12 month period of time.
The official IXQ TV compensation plan pdf can be found here.
This is a great extra bonus that IXQ TV offers as part of the compensation plan that they have for all active affiliate members.
This is a monthly bonus that is paid out too “qualified” members.
To qualify for this bonus you must have a certain amount of “active” affiliate members AND customers that are counted both together toward this bonus throughout your entire downline with unlimited depth.
Below I will list the qualifications to earn these bonuses but first here is a breakdown of the Lifestyle bonus that you can earn with IXQ TV:
- **$5,000 – You will need a total team of 5,000 active members to qualify for this bonus.
- ***$10,000 – You will need a total team of 10,000 active members to qualify for this bonus.
- ***$20,000 – You will need a total team of 20,000 active members to qualify for this bonus.
NOTE: The stars next to the amount determine the qualifications that I will list below which are:
- ** (2 stars) You can’t have more than 50% of the total members coming from 1 leg or line to earn this bonus.
- *** (3 stars) You can’t have more than 25% of the total members coming from 1 leg or line to earn this bonus.
As you can see with the compensation plan the company does have qualifications that you must meet to earn certain amounts of commissions but in my opinion, it is not that bad when compared to many other MLM companies that are in the industry.
Let’s move on to the next section.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Compensation Plans, and Scams
IXQ TV FAQ
In this section of my review, I will cover answers to questions that people may have when they are thinking about joining the IXQTV opportunity.
IXQ TV Accredited With The BBB?
IXQ TV is not accredited on the Better Business Bureau website.
There are many legitimate businesses that are not accredited on the BBB so not having a listing is not a factor for a company being a scam or a legitimate program.
Some companies that I see that have a new listing on the BBB simply do not even have accreditation because it is too new.
Either way, I’ve found news articles that have shown that the BBB rating system can be manipulated so I really don’t take the information from the BBB that credible for me personally.
How Much Does It Cost To Join IXQ TV?
There are 3 price points that you can join IXQ TV that offer different benefits which are:
- Customer – $49.95 per month and give you access to the app and online service only.
- IXQ TV Business Partner – $49.95 per month that gives you the ability to participate in the compensation plan along with access to the app and online streaming service.
- IXQ TV Pro Business Partner – $69.95 per month that gives you the ability to participate in the compensation plan at the pro level along with access to the app and online streaming service.
Refer to the compensation plan section for the benefits of joining at either level.
Is IXQ TV A Scam?
In my opinion, IXQ TV is not a scam.
One of the problems that I’ve seen in some of these “cut the cord” MLM opportunities is that they don’t seem to offer retail sales for customers and not only for affiliate members which are a good thing.
They have a good compensation plan also with good complexity.
The only issue that I see for a long-term and sustainable MLM business would be the product that IXQ TV offers.
I am not singling IXQ TV out on this issue, this issue goes along with all the MLM companies that have the same type of streaming product offering.
Many of the shows are premium channels that have a charge associated with it through the station providers, the only way to get these channels are with a licensing agreement.
I’m really not sure if they have this agreement when the price that is offered is so low.
My Final IXQ TV Review and Thoughts
We are in the last section of my review where I share my final thoughts about the IXQTV opportunity and business model.
I’ve seen a few MLM companies in this which I like, I personally hate paying my high TV cable bills for what I am actually getting.
My family only really watch less than half then the channels that we are paying a premium price for.
To get all the channels that really want to get we would have to pay more than double what we are paying now!
Which is crazy in my mind, which is why we decide on doing without.
So when I see these types of services like the one that IXQ TV offers I have no problem with it because it is so affordable.
I am sure that many of you have the same thoughts about this that I have but here is the problem that I see in the long-term.
These cable stations companies are going to start handing out lawsuits if these companies are not licensed to show all of the channels that they offer.
With that said…
These type of companies have been around for YEARS!
Think about it, have you heard of KODI?
KODI is known for streaming all kinds of TV stations that have the same channels that IXQ TV has.
So the opportunity might be around for a while, but who knows.
I don’t know for sure or have any proof that IXQ TV has all these licensing agreements signed and dotted so I can only go with the information that I can find.
With that said, would I personally join or recommend the IXQ TV opportunity?
I’m torn with this one because I really do like a lot of aspects that this company has in place as far as the MLM structure and service they offer.
If you were to join, just make sure that you know that this program might not last that long.
So, with that said…
I hope you enjoyed my IXQ TV review.
Make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it so others can know exactly what IXQ TV is all about.