Welcome to my HealX Nutrition Review.
One of the questions that we are going to answer for you today is if HealX Nutrition is a scam or not.
We are going to do this by reviewing the details about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We do this to save you from lost time, money, and frustrations from not knowing about some details that are not known for the newer entrepreneur and because we want to protect people from scams.
We decided to take a closer look at this opportunity due to the rising popularity of CBD MLM’s.
With that said, let’s dig in and get started.
HealX Nutrition Review – What Is It?
HealX Nutrition is an MLM opportunity that gives you the ability to earn money by selling the products and building a downline of affiliate members.
The niche that I would say that the company is in would be the newer CBD MLM niche.
We will cover what CBD is in the product section below.
One of the things that we like to see when reviewing MLM companies is to see who actually runs it on one of the company pages.
This gives us the opportunity to dig into the experience and background of the company owner.
Unfortunately, the company website does not offer this information so we had to dig a bit deeper.
We found that Kula Brands and Panacea Life Sciences are in partnership with HealX Nutrition and it appears that Peter Gantner is running both Kula branks and HealX Nutrition.
Panacea Life Sciences is actually the provider and manufacturer of the products that HealX Nutrition offers.
Panacea Life Science actually has patents on the products that they supply with a missions statement that goes like this:
Our mission is to bring together the best minds in business, science, medicine, research, finance, and agriculture to create a global platform for the reintroduction of Hemp-based therapeutics into the mainstream of healthcare.
KulaBrands has a really shaky past but seems to have pulled a lot of the shortcomings that they had with their business model together including finally getting registered with the SEC back in 2018.
One of the things that I did notice was that the company website loads horribly slow, they really need to upgrade their hosting because it was a real pain in you know what to browse around their website.
With that said, not a bad start to the HealX Nutrition company details (other than the atrocious load time), let’s continue on.
Another great review: Vasayo Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Exposed
What Products Does HealX Nutrition Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that HealX Nutrition offers.
One of the things that attracted us to review this company was its products.
The products that they offer have had a really shaky past with the US laws and in the first month of 2019, a law was passed that made the sale and possession of CBD and Hemp legal without a doctor’s prescription.
The main ingredient that HealX Nutrition has in all of its products is CBD.
So, What Is CBD?
CBD is the naturally occurring compound found in the resinous flowers of cannabis (weed).
It is a non-addictive substance and is only 1 of more than one hundred cannabinoids that is unique which is unique only to the cannabis flower.
Both THC and CBD have a ton of claims that they offer significant therapeutic attributes without all of the harmful side effects that pharmaceutical drugs have.
This fact alone is attracting the masses to the CBD world for a healthier alternative for many ailments that people have.
This is just a quick overview, there are many studies and papers on the health claims that CBD offers online that you can look up, but I wanted to give a quick overview since it is relevant.
So, now when someone asks you “what is CBD“, then you can give them a good brief answer.
The main attraction that many have with the HealX Nutrition products is the CBD that it offers.
CBD offer has a ton of interest right now and doesn’t look like it will be slowing down anytime soon.
CBD offers a great therapeutic value to people that need it without all of the harmful side effects that pharmaceuticals have, so you can see the attraction.
Here is a breakdown of the products that HealX Nutrition offers:
- Xpress – This product comes in sublingual tablets (placed under the tongue and it will dissolve) with a rapid onset THC-Free formulation with rapid onset to treat acute and chronic pain, anxiety, sleep disorders, reduction of seizures, reduction of nausea, alleviates PTSD conditions, and possibly alleviate drug withdrawal symptoms. This comes in a bottle of 30 tablets at 25 mg each and retails for $97.50 per bottle.
- Heighten – This product come in a soft gel with a sustained release of a full spectrum oil used to treat acute and chronic pain, maybe better than Xpress to treat sleep disorders and anxiety, reduction of seizures, reduction of nausea, inflammatory bowel disease, reduction of seizures, reduction of nausea, alleviating PTSD conditions and possibly alleviate drug withdrawal symptoms. This product comes in a bottle of 30 soft gel capsules with 24 mg each and retails for $93 per bottle.
- Tru-Relief – This product comes in a soothing balm that you apply to your skin and is a topical pain relief balm that is applied to the skin to go directly to the source of pain. This product comes in a small tub of 250 mg uses and retails for $70 for each container.
- Yummies – This product comes in a bottle of gummy bears that are like taking a daily vitamin that will lower overall aches and pains, enhance focus, and promotes a sense of calm. This product comes in a 30 count 25 mg bottle and retails for $49.95 for each bottle.
- Golden – This product comes in an oil form and is a Full Spectrum Hemp Oil that does contain a little THC with all the health benefits and is the most potent amount of CBD that you can get with any single product that HealX Nutrition offers. This product comes in a dropper bottle and retails for $59.95 for 500 mg or $159.95 for 1 bottle of 1500 mg.
- Canine – This product comes in a bottle and is designed to help your pet suffering from pain, cancer, joint issues, post-surgery complications and more. This product comes in a 30 count 5 mg bottle and retails for $45 per bottle.
- Borbon – This product comes in a bottle and is the world’s first & only full-spectrum premium handcrafted soothing herbal massage serum that is infused with organic hemp oil and Damascus rose essential oil. This product comes in a 30 ml bottle and retails for $78 per bottle.
These descriptions were taken from the company product page on their website.
All of the products that HealX Nutrition offers are made with organic industrial hemp.
Another great review: iBuumerang Review – Scam or Legit Travel? Compensation Plan Exposed
How Does The HealX Nutrition Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to learn how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the HealX Nutrition opportunity.
The way that HealX Nutrition compensation plan works is through a share-based bonus with a unilevel compensation plan structure that you can earn commissions with.
The HealX Nutrition compensation plan pays out commissions on the dollar amount and not the typical volume amount that you see in many MLM companies like the “CV”, “BV”, etc.
The main pay structure that the company uses to pay out commissions is the MLM unilevel pay structure.
Unilevel Compensation Plan Breakdown
For those that are not familiar with how the unilevel compensation plan structure works, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally sponsored members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel pay structure will only have team members that your level 1 members (personals) personally sponsored on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel pay plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally sponsored on it.
- and so on…
Hopefully, this makes it easier to understand how the unilevel works for those that are unfamiliar with it.
Residual commissions that the company pays out uses the unilevel compensation plan structure.
There is a total of 3 levels of pay that you can earn on.
Here is a breakdown of what you will earn on the dollar amount spent per level of your unilevel.
- Level 1 – On this level of your unilevel pay plan you will earn 18% of all sales made.
- Level 2 – On this level of your unilevel pay plan you will earn 4% of all sales made.
- Level 3 – On this level of your unilevel pay plan you will earn 6% of all sales made.
Affiliate Generational Pool Commissions
The way that the affiliate generational commission pool works are the company takes 5% of the company-wide sales volume in 1 month and puts in a generational pool that is divided up and paid out to all the affiliate members that qualify for a piece of these bonus commissions.
The way to earn from this pool is to earn shares.
The way to earn shares is by producing increments of $200 in sales volume produced in the 3rd level of your unilevel compensation plan and all levels below the 3rd level.
Here is a breakdown of how this works:
- Only up to 50% of the sales volume from any 1 leg can be counted toward this bonus.
- If you reached a maximum of 50% from your strongest leg and also have another strong leg that reached 50%, the outside legs are counted as double sales volume that goes towards the $200 per share.
- If you have no legs that equal out to 30% toward this bonus qualification for shares then the sales volume will triple the number of shares you will earn per $200 per share from your 4th level for that month.
Your stats will not carry over to the next month and resets each month.
That is really all there is to the compensation plan that HealX Nutrition offers and how you can make money with it, let’s continue.
HealX Nutrition Pros
In this section of the review, we are going to cover some of the pros or the things that we liked about the program.
- Very competitive pricing compared to other MLM CBD Companies
- The company offers CBD full spectrum and isolate products
- A decent amount of products that range from drops, gummies to the massage oil.
- The manufacturer has lab results and tests behind the products.
- I like the fact that you make money on the dollar amount and not of the “volume”.
HealX Nutrition Cons
In this section of the review, we are going to share some of the things that we didn’t like about it.
- Inflated or high prices compared to “Non-MLM” Companies.
- The commission’s payout percentage is very low for initial sales.
- The HealX Nutrition company website loads EXTREMELY slow (at this time). This makes it hard for customers to purchase products from you and make commissions.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: MyEcon Review & Compensation Pay Plan Structure Breakdown
Our HealX Nutrition Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the HealX Nutrition opportunity.
Is HealX Nutrition BBB Accredited?
No, HealX Nutrition is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
This is because of a couple of reasons:
- They are a new company
- The company has not requested to be added to the BBB
Not being listed or accredited with the BBB is not a factor for us being a scam or not.
We take an overall picture of all the details that we find and make an educated decision based on facts.
A fun fact is that there are a TON of companies that are not listed on the BBB that are 100% legitimate.
What’s The Cost To Join HealX Nutrition?
The minimum cost to join HealX Nutrition will be $20 per year to become an affiliate member.
If you are able to produce $200 in retail sales in a single year after the initial $20 cost, you do not have to pay the next month that it is due.
Additionally, you can purchase $200 worth of products yourself per year.
Any personal purchases of products that you make will go towards your uplines compensation plan commissions.
The next section of the review will cover the question that many of you have which is…
Is HealX Nutrition A Scam or Legitimate CBD Opportunity?
In our opinion, no, HealX Nutrition is not a scam, and here is why:
- They offer retail products
- Good management with great experience
- A fair compensation plan
We were able to learn who owns or runs HealX, but we would like to see that information on the company website for more transparency.
The company offers everything that an MLM company needs to be legitimate and in compliance with the law.
No one can see into their financials so we can’t tell the retail to the member product purchase ratio which is another factor.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final HealX Nutrition Review and Thoughts
In our final section of this review, we are going to share our thoughts about the HealX Nutrition opportunity.
We have taken the time to review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We have also shared why we felt that HealX Nutrition is not a scam and gave our reasons why.
At this point, you should have a good idea about what it is, how it works, what they offer, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it this far?
But here is the question…
Would we recommend the HealX Nutrition opportunity?
Yes and no.
Yes, because it offers a product that is in high demand with a legitimate MLM opportunity.
No, simply because it is a newer opportunity.
By not positioning yourself early can cost you and I have seen many early members earn a ton of money by getting to work at the company’s first launch.
But I have also seen a ton more people lose out on a bunch of times because the company didn’t last due to several reasons.
The question is, are you willing to take that chance?
With that said, we hope you enjoyed our HealX Nutrition review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the HealX Nutrition opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!