Are you looking for a detailed and unbiased Global Daily Pro review?
Then you are in the right place.
I am going to take the time to research the information about what Global Daily Pro is, what they offer, how you can make money with it, and if it is a legitimate program or scam.
In the last section, I will share my thoughts and recommendation about the GDP opportunity, so make sure you stick around until the end.
The reason why I am taking a closer look at GDP is that there has been some social interest that I’ve seen online about it and wanted to see what this opportunity is all about.
With that said, let’s dig in and see if this company is worth joining or not.
What Is Global Daily Pro?
Global Daily Pro is an Ad Credit based MLM company that offers you the ability to make money by recruiting people as an affiliate member and by building a downline team.
The company also promises some sort of return on your investment when you purchase the Ad Packs that they offer.
The niche that I would consider GDP to be in is the AD Pack MLM and investment ROI opportunity niche.
After taking a look around the company website, I wasn’t able to find any information about who the owners are.
This is unfortunate because I like to know the background and experience of who is behind any company that I would consider joining.
This information would tell me what type of person they are and if they had any issues in the past.
I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t want to join a known scammer?
With that said, the company has the names Rafael Sawicki and Michael Harken in their compensation plan listed as the founders.
They both live is Sweden.
I tried to confirm this by doing a domain name Whois lookup and here is what I found:
- The domain name “globaldailypro.info” was registered on 8-1-2019
- The domain name is owned by Kallaren Peder M Handelsbolag
- The address listed is also in Sweden
With the information that I found, I can only say that the company is based in Sweden.
Additionally, I did notice that they also run off the domain “globaldailypro.net” which seems like it is the updated version of the company website because it does look cleaner and more professional.
Other than that, this is all of the information there is about the company, let’s continue.
Another great review: Global Credits Network Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
What Products Does Global Daily Pro Offer?
This section of my review will cover any products or services the Global Daily Pro company offers.
After combing through the website, there were no retail products or services that I was able to find.
The only thing that you can do is join as an affiliate member and purchase the ad packs that the company says that have a promised return behind them and also to participate in the compensation plan they offer.
With that said, let’s continue.
Another great review: My Lottery Store Review – Crypto Lottery Ticket Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
How Does The Global Daily Pro Compensation Plan Work?
I’m sure that many of you that are interested in making money with the Global Daily Pro opportunity will want to learn how you can make money with it.
This is the section where I will breakdown how the compensation plan works when you recruit people and by building a downline.
The first thing you will have to do is to convert your USD into the company’s Global Daily Pro dollars.
The conversion is a 1 to 1 conversion and the acronym used by the company in the documentation for the Global Daily Pro dollar is “GD”.
Your “GD” will be used to purchase the ad packs that the company sells and uses for commissions and the return they promise.
Qualifying For Commissions
With many of the “Ad Pack” type of ROI investment companies that are out there, which is the same with GDP, you are required to view a certain amount of ads in a certain amount of time in your back office each day.
When you complete your required daily task of viewing ads, the system will record that you completed your task and you will be qualified to earn for 24 hours.
This must be completed each day to qualify for returns and compensation.
At least what I’ve read it is for both.
Qualifying for Ranks
Just with any MLM compensation plan that has ranks, you will need to qualify by reaching certain requirements in order to qualify for a higher rank.
Reaching a higher rank in the company will mean that you will be able to earn more money with Global Daily Pro.
There are a total of 7 ranks that you can qualify for.
Here is a breakdown of each rank and your requirement needed to reach each one:
- Faz 1 Rank – In order to qualify for this rank you will need to personally recruit 1 investing member.
- Faz 2 Rank – In order to qualify for this rank you will need to personally recruit 2 investing members.
- Faz 3 Rank – In order to qualify for this rank you will need to personally recruit 3 investing members.
- Faz 4 Rank – In order to qualify for this rank you will need to personally recruit 4 investing members.
- Faz 5 Rank and Higher – In order to qualify for these ranks you will need to personally recruit 5 investing members.
How To Qualify for Referral Commissions
In order to qualify for referral commissions, the company has more requirements that you must meet.
The requirements are based on the deposited GD that you invest to purchase ad packs.
Here is a breakdown of the required GD you must deposit according to your rank to qualify for commissions:
- Faz 1 Rank – In order to become commission qualified for this rank you must have a minimum of 100 GD deposited
- Faz 2 Rank – In order to become commission qualified for this rank you must have a minimum of 200 GD deposited
- Faz 3 Rank – In order to become commission qualified for this rank you must have a minimum of 300 GD deposited
- Faz 4 Rank – In order to become commission qualified for this rank you must have a minimum of 400 GD deposited
- Faz 5 Rank – In order to become commission qualified for this rank you must have a minimum of 500 GD deposited
- Faz 6 Rank – In order to become commission qualified for this rank you must have a minimum of 2,000 GD deposited
- Faz 7 Rank – In order to become commission qualified for this rank you must have a minimum of 3,000 GD deposited
Referral Commissions (unilevel)
The way that Global Daily Pro tracks and pays the commissions for referral commissions to its members are with a unilevel compensation plan.
The unilevel compensation plan has a unique design where only personally recruited members are places on their own level.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the unilevel compensation plan is structured, here is a quick breakdown:
- The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally recruited members on it.
- The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your team members that your level 1 members personally recruited on it.
- The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your team members that your level 2 members personally recruited on it.
- and so on…
Hopefully, this explanation makes it more clear for those that were unfamiliar with how the unilevel is structured.
There are a total of 7 levels that you can get paid from with GDP.
To earn on any level, you must be a ranked member.
To earn on more levels, you must increase your rank.
The higher your rank will also include a higher percentage amount per level that you can earn.
Here is a breakdown on the levels that you can earn on with the percentage amount that you will earn per level:
- Faz 1 Rank – When qualified for this rank you can earn 2% on level 1 only.
- Faz 2 Rank – When qualified for this rank you can earn 3% on level 1 and 2% on level 2.
- Faz 3 Rank – When qualified for this rank you can earn 4% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4.
- Faz 4 Rank – When qualified for this rank you can earn 5% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5.
- Faz 5 Rank – When qualified for this rank you can earn 6% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5.
- Faz 6 Rank – When qualified for this rank you can earn 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 6.
- Faz 7 Rank – When qualified for this rank you can earn 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 7.
The Matrix commissions that are paid out to their affiliate members are labeled within the company as the “Gold Rush Matrix”.
There is not much detail about how many levels you can earn on or the amount per level that you get paid on.
The only information that I have is that it appears to be a ranked based matrix cycler.
The earning amount per level ranges from 10$ for the lower rank up to $2,500 for the higher rank.
Global Daily Pro also has a monthly lottery that you can participate in.
The way that it works is when you purchase an ad pack, you get a lottery ticket.
This lottery ticket will have numbers on it and if you win on the next lottery that is held monthly, you will win what the company calls a “grand prize” reward.
There is no information on what that “grand prize” is.
GDP Auction House
Global Daily Profits also has what they call an auction house.
Affiliate members can purchase Golden Points that you can use to purchase items within their auction.
In order to purchase “Golden Points”, you will need to purchase a package of those points with USD currency.
When your personally recruited members purchase these Golden Points you will also earn a commission.
Here is a quick breakdown of the “Golden Points” packages that they offer:
- $10 Package – This will get you 10 GP
- $50 Package – This will get you 60 GP
- $100 Package – This will get you 150 GP
The referral commissions that you can earn are at 40% per team member purchase.
There is also some sort of commission that you can earn from items purchased in the auction, but those details were not found.
Additionally, there was no information that I can find on what items they sell in the company’s auction.
That is all there is to it about how you can make money with the Global Daily Pro opportunity and how their compensation plan works.
With that said, let’s continue.
Another great review: 3 to 5 Years Review – Is It A Scam? Compensation Plan Details
My Global Daily Pro FAQ Section
This section will cover various questions that people may have when thinking about joining GDP.
Is Global Daily Pro BBB Accredited?
No, Global Daily Pro is not BBB accredited at this time.
I don’t really see this company to ever be accredited with the BBB, to be honest with you.
Not having accreditation with the BBB is not a bad thing, I’ve found a ton of long-running companies not accredited with the BBB that are 100% legit.
This is why I go with the information that I find out about the company to make my final recommendation.
What’s The Cost to Join Global Daily Pro?
When you get started you can create an account with GCP as an affiliate member for free.
In order to take full advantage of the compensation plan and the promised return on your investment, you will need to make an investment.
You will actually start as a Faz 1 ranked member if you don’t pay a membership fee.
In order to increase your rank, you will need to pay a membership fee which will increase on each rank increase.
Here is a breakdown of the required membership cost to keep your qualified rank:
- Faz 1 Rank – The membership cost to maintain and qualify for this rank is free.
- Faz 2 Rank – The membership cost to maintain and partly qualify for this rank is $8 per month, $35 every 6 months or $60 annually.
- Faz 3 Rank – The membership cost to maintain and partly qualify for this rank is $10 a month, $50 every six months or $90 annually.
- Faz 4 Rank – The membership cost to maintain and partly qualify for this rank is $15 a month, $75 every six months or $130 annually.
- Faz 5 Rank – The membership cost to maintain and partly qualify for this rank is a required $220 annual fee.
There are additional requirements to increase your rank that can be found in the compensation plan section above.
The ad packs and auction house Golden Points are an additional cost.
Is Global Daily Pro A Scam or Worth Your Time?
In my opinion, no, Global Daily Pro is not a scam but I think the business model has issues.
The first thing that I see is that they offer a promised return on investment which needs to be approved and registered with the country’s governments that they do business in which I don’t see any documents or proof that the company offers.
The second issue is that the company doesn’t offer any retail products or services.
When you are running an MLM company, to not be considered a Ponzi scheme, you will need to offer a retail product or service of some kind in many countries including the United States.
With that said, let’s finish up.
My Final Global Daily Pro Review and Thoughts
In the last section of my review, I will give you a brief overview of what was discussed above and then give you my final recommendation and thoughts about the Global Daily Pro opportunity as a whole.
I have taken the time to research and bring you the details about the company, the products, and how you can make money with GDP with the compensation plan they offer.
I have also shared my concerns on whether or not I think that GDP is a scam or not.
At this point, you should have a really good idea about what Global Daily Pro is, how it works, what they offer, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts up to this point?
But here is the question…
Do I Recommend Joining Global Daily Points?
To be honest with you, I would not recommend you join GDP due to the concerns I listed in my “Is It A Scam” section above.
MLM companies that offer these Ad Packs and a promised return are notorious for having a short life span and I don’t see GDP being any different.
These type of “ad-pack” companies are made for one thing in my opinion, to make a lot of money for the people at the top, and then close down for them to open up the next one so that they stay under the government’s nose so they don’t get caught.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Global Daily Pro review.
If you found my review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons below to share it with others so that they can know how GDP works and if it is worth it to them.
Thank you for your support!