Hello, and welcome to my doTerra review.
In this unbiased review we are going to share information on the company, the products, and give a good simplified compensation plan breakdown.
We are going to look at the pay scale, and how you can earn money in all aspects that the doTerra pay plan offers.
I always say that the best thing to do is to research any opportunity that you want to earn commissions with before you join.
Anytime you dig down and research, the work that you put into it will not be lost, there is always value when doing research.
When you get to the section about the compensation plan, I know through experience that this topic is usually the most important, simply because I understand that the #1 reason that people join Multi-Level-Marketing is to earn money.
Now, I understand that some of you are visiting my review to learn more about the business opportunity but also want to learn how to make even MORE money with it.
So, before you go, make sure to grab one of the money-making bonuses that I’ve included below.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn.
What Is doTERRA? Review Intro
After looking around and doing my research, I found out that doTERRA is an MLM marketing company that offers health and wellness products.
You can also earn commissions by becoming an affiliate member and sell the products to customers at retail cost and also by recruiting new affiliate members and building an MLM downline.
The niche that I would say that doTERRA is in would be the health and wellness niche but the main product that the company leads with are essential oils and diffusers.
The doTERRA Company Overview
In this section of the review, we are going to explain the information about the company.
doTerra (styled dōTERRA) is located in Pleasant Grove, Utah, and is a Network Marketing company. In 2008 doTerra was founded by David Stirling and some of the other staff and distributors of the Young Living MLM Company, which also sells essential oils and Nuskin. David is the CEO and president.
History of doTERRA – The Good, Bad and Ugly
I felt that I had to add this just because this information is out there and will be found sooner or later by anyone wanting to join this opportunity.
With any big company, you are going to have both good and bad press, that is just the nature of the beast.
Some of the accounts are really dumb, like the one about the woman that got severe burns from using a tanning bed after applying some of the oils.
I mean, come on, any oils applied to your skin are going to cause an accelerated effect from the sun and even more of an effect from tanning bed lights when left on. They sell suntan oil for that specific reason, to get tanned much faster.
So take some of these accounts with a grain of salt.
The fact of the matter is that doTERRA has lasted through the test of time, and is still thriving here today.
As of 2013, doTerra reported about 450 corporate employees; over 300 in at there Utah location, and about 100 total at their Taiwan, Japan, Europe and in Australia locations. In 2016, doTERRA had a distributor base of 3 million, or “Wellness Advocates” as they are referred to by them.
As of 2014, the company product catalog has grown to over 150 including supplements, personal care items, and of course their bread and butter product, essential oils. As of 2013, the market share for sales consists of 75% in the United States.
On Sept. 22nd, 2014, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued an FDA Warning letter to doTerra for marketing its products as possible treatments or cures for Ebola, cancer, autism, and other conditions in violation of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Distributors made health claims referring to the word cure for many ailments in there marketing.
April 2016 – doTERRA released a statement to all of their distributors that they had a system breach where personal information was stored and could have been accessed and stolen like name, address, credit card information, this occurred in March 2016.
In 2017, the company helped fund the project for a “playground and sensory garden”. This is located in a 10,000 square-foot autism center built by Utah Valley University.
In April 2017– A woman that applied certain doTerra essential oils to her neck and arms reported to have gotten 2nd and 3rd degree burns using a tanning bed.
Some information I provided about the company was gathered from this source.
doTerra Online Marketing System
One of the things that Digital Cash Kings takes pride in is providing value in the form of training and resources on how to make more money online.
If you are a member of doTERRA and want to generate more leads and sales to make more money with it, then you need this!
With that said, let’s continue.
What Products Does doTERRA Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to share information on the products.
The doTERRA products that they lead with are essential oils.
With that said they also offer various different products that span into lifestyle products and powered products like the diffuser, you would use in conjunction with the oils that I will get to in a minute.
Some of the best selling products that they have in their product lineup are the essential oils and as you expected the top-selling essential oils they have in stock are also the same as in the mainstream market lineup as well which are:
- Bergamont – This essential oil is best known for its mood balancing and skin healing properties. It’s also used for breaking up chest congestion, reducing fever and also digestive problems.
- Clove – Clove is medically well known for its pain-relieving properties to reduce inflammation, treat nausea, treat digestive ailments and even freshen breath.
- Eucalyptus – This essential oil has a bold fresh minty aroma. Some of the most popular nonprescription chest rubbing creams have eucalyptus as one of its main ingredients. The aroma is unmistakable. It’s used usually to help when you have a cold or flu, helps as an energy booster, and is even proven to be a good insect repellent.
- Lavender – This is one of my personal favorites. Lavender is a very popular aroma and is used in many products, most popular being those scented candles. Lavender is used for its calming and sleep-inducing properties. It is also an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antifungal.
- Lemon – This essential oil is also another smell that most can recognize and is used for its antimicrobial properties. Lemon is widely used as an air freshener and for some of the most popular cleaning products that you probably heard of. It’s used to freshen the air with a citrus type of aroma and is used to reduce stress and anxiety, and is also used as a mood-enhancing and concentration properties. Lemon is also used to lighten your hair!
- Oregano – Oregano is a very powerful product, especially in the safe to use oral “oil” form. DO NOT use any of the essential oils orally, they are NOT intended for consumption! This essential oil is used to help with eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. This product is used to help with menstrual cramps and menstrual problems. And like other essential oils it also helps fight off colds and flu, and also eliminates parasites for both people and animals. This is one of my favorites, but they all have their own powerful uses.
- Tea Tree – This oil is another very popular item among the essential oil users. This oil has powerful anti-microbial properties when combined with shampoo and facial washes have done amazing things.
They also carry a few more that you can check out on their product page which will host many other essential oils that they have for sale.
Each oil does something different for your health.
For example, if you have sleep trouble, there is an oil for that.
If you have coughing issues or some kind of chronic condition, they have something for that as well.
Many different useful applications that these oils can be used for.
Another company that has essential oils: Melaleuca Compensation Plan Review.
doTERRA Compensation Plan Simplified
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the compensation plan details and how you can earn money with the opportunity.
But first, let’s take a look at the opportunity video that the company itself produced.
This will give you a great visual explanation of how the compensation plan works.
The Compensation Plan Video
Most Network Marketing companies have 3 different types of compensation plan structures that usually have their own unique style to them
The 3 main structures are the Unilevel structure, the Matrix structure, and the Binary Structure.
The 3 compensation plans that have remained the most stable and been proven to be long-term are the 3 that I’ve listed above.
With that said, doTERRA is designed in the unilevel compensation plan structure.
Another unilevel compensation plan structured to check out: My Scentsy Compensation Plan Review
Like most all MLM companies they have one of the 3 comp plan structures applied but have varying aspects of the commission plan that makes them unique in their own way.
Usually, you will hear the term “hoops” or “many hoops” with this compensation plan, and that is just referring to the number of qualifiers you must attain to reach higher ranks within the pay plan.
So let’s break down the various parts of doTERRA’s commission structure to see how to make money from home with it.
In the next few sections, I will break down each element into the pay plan, and try to simplify it for you.
Fast Start Bonus
These Fast Start commission bonuses are intended for distributors to recoup some of their marketing efforts and also help with the excitement of getting a check in reps hand fast.
The fast start is paid out weekly in the form of a check or direct deposit.
This bonus happens every time a new rep signs up under your link.
This bonus also pays out 3 levels down with 3 different percentage levels.
The first level is your personally referred pays out 20%.
The second level pays out 10%, and the third level pays out 5%.
The illustration below shows a visual example of how this process works.
To qualify, you will need 2 things:
- Enrolled in the LRP (loyalty rewards program template) set to purchase at least 100 PV (personal volume) for the month.
- Actually, purchase the LRP order of at least 100 PV for the month.
Power of 3 Bonus
This bonus is paid out to anyone qualified with the purchase of an LRP order for the month.
The $50 Power of 3 Bonus – This is paid out when you personally refer at least 3 people or LRP customers that equal a TV (team volume) of at least 600.
The $250 Power of 3 Bonus – This is paid out when one of your personally referred members reaches the $50 Power of 3 bonus or one of your personal qualified LRP customers as well.
The $1,500 Power of 3 Bonus – To qualify for this bonus any 3 of your personally referred must qualify for the $250 Power of 3 Bonus or 3 of your LRP customers hitting the same goal.
Additional Power of 3 Bonuses – This just means that you can start the process all over again with new personally sponsored referrals or LRP customers. The volume that was created by the previous team members or customers “and overage volume” for the first set of bonuses hit will not contribute toward your new Power of 3 Bonus runs.
The Unilevel Bonus (residual income)
This part of the commission structure will pay you the residual income.
The residual income pay plan is structured in an MLM unilevel pay plan.
For those that don’t understand how it works here is a quick and simplified breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel pay plan will only have your personally referred members in it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel pay plan will only have the members that your level 1 members personally recruited.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel pay plan will only have the members that your level 2 members sponsor into the doTerra business opportunity.
- and so on…
This is the part of the pay plan of any Network Marketing company that people are most attracted to initially.
The power of duplication but more importantly, residual income!
Remember that video about what you would rather have, 1 million dollars or a penny doubled for a month?
Yes, the residual income is what is most attractive part of Network Marketing that I’ve found in my research.
So let’s dive down and see what the doTERRA residual income part of their compensation plan structure is all about.
Please refer to the compensation chart for a visual comparison tool to help you understand how it is broken down for the items that I discuss below.
First of all, there are many parts of this pay structure, with qualifying rank being the most crucial as far as the amount of money you can earn with it.
Simply put, the more you sponsor, and the more your team duplicates and grows, the more you will earn.
Please refer to the compensation plan unilevel chart above to get a visual comparison for the items I describe below the chart.
Achieving Ranks – Achieving a higher rank requires you to reach certain volume requirements of both personal volume and organizational volume. As you can see from the chart beside the rank of a consultant, you will need a personal volume or monthly purchase of 100 PV that stays consistent for reaching higher ranks with OV is the volume that would need to increase to reach the next level specified in the commission plan and also described in the above chart image.
doTERRA Pay Scale & Ranks:
So remember that I mentioned that besides Consultant you will need a monthly personal volume of at least 100 PV… so I will mention the consultant PV because it’s different, then take note that all the rest of the pay scale ranks will require a minimum monthly personal volume of at least 100 PV even though I am not mentioning it below.
When you reach the rank of Premier and above you will also need additional qualifiers that are listed on the compensation chart and also in my description below.
- Consultant – At this pay scale rank, you will need a 50 PV purchase per month and will only qualify to earn 2% on your first level as in monthly residual commissions.
- Manager – To move to the next pay scale rank of Manager you will need to increase your organizational volume to at least 500 OV. This rank opens up level 2. At the first level, you will earn 2% and the second level earns you 3% in monthly residual commissions.
- Director – To move to the pay scale rank of Director you will need to increase your organizational volume to at least 1,000 OV. This rank opens up level 3. The first level you will earn 2% and the second level earns you 3% and level 3 earns you 5% in monthly residual commissions.
- Executive – To move to the pay scale rank of Executive you will need to increase your organizational volume to at least 2,000 OV. This rank opens up level 4. The first level you will earn 2%, level 2 at 3%, level 3 at 5%, and level 4 earns you another 5% in monthly residual commissions.
- Elite – To move to the next pay scale rank of Elite you will need to increase your organizational volume to at least 3,000 OV. This opens up level 5. At the first level, you will earn 2%, level 2 at 3%, level 3 at 5%, level 4 at 5%, and level 5 at 6% in monthly residual commissions.
- Premiere – To move to the next pay scale rank of Elite you will need to increase your organizational volume to at least 5,000 OV. This rank opens up level 6. The first level you will earn 2%, level 2 at 3%, level 3 at 5%, level 4 at 5%, and level 5 at 6% and level 6 at 6% when qualified (see sixth and seventh level qualifying conditions below) in monthly residual commissions. To reach this level requires the additional requirement of needing 2 personally referred that are at the Executive rank that is also on 2 separate legs of your commission structure.
- Silver – To move to the next pay scale rank of Silver you will naturally increase your organizational volume to at least 5,000 OV (but this is not specified as a requirement at this level). This rank opens up level 7. The first level you will earn 2%, level 2 at 3%, level 3 at 5%, level 4 at 5%, and level 5 at 6%, level 6 at 6%, and level 7 at 7% when qualified (see sixth and seventh level qualifying conditions below) in monthly residual commissions. To reach this level requires the additional requirement of needing 3 personally referred that are at the Elite rank that is also on 3 separate legs of your commission structure.
- Gold – All 7 levels are still opened up at this pay scale rank (see sixth and seventh level qualifying conditions below), the OV is not specified at this level but will naturally be well over 5,000 with the additional qualifiers mentioned here and on the compensation image chart. To reach this level requires the additional requirement of needing 3 personally referred that are at the Premiere rank that is also on 3 separate legs of your commission structure.
- Platinum – All 7 levels are still opened up at this pay scale rank (see sixth and seventh level qualifying conditions below), the OV is not specified at this level but will naturally be well over 5,000 with the additional qualifiers mentioned here and on the compensation image chart. To reach this level requires the additional requirement of needing 3 personally referred that are at the Silver rank that is also on 3 separate legs of your commission structure.
- Diamond – All 7 levels are still opened up at this pay scale rank (see sixth and seventh level qualifying conditions below), the OV is not specified at this level but will naturally be well over 5,000 with the additional qualifiers mentioned here and on the compensation image chart. To reach this level requires the additional requirement of needing 4 personally referred now that are all at the Silver rank that is also on 4 separate legs now of your commission structure.
- Blue Diamond – All 7 levels are still opened up at this pay scale rank (see sixth and seventh level qualifying conditions below), the OV is not specified at this level but will naturally be well over 5,000 with the additional qualifiers mentioned here and on the compensation image chart. To reach this level requires the additional requirement of needing 5 personally referred that are all at the Gold rank and are also on 5 separate legs of your commission structure.
- Presidential Diamond – All 7 levels are still opened up at this pay scale rank (see sixth and seventh level qualifying conditions below), the OV is not specified at this level but will naturally be well over 5,000 with the additional qualifiers mentioned here and on the compensation image chart. To reach this level requires the additional requirement of needing 6 personally referred that are all at the Platinum rank and are also on 6 separate legs of your commission structure.
Sixth and Seventh Level Conditions – To keep qualified to receive residual commission payouts on your 6th and 7th level when you reach the Platinum pay scale rank and higher you must reach these 2 qualifications which are:
- Be on an active monthly auto-ship that equals at least 100 PV.
- You must personally sponsor 1 new person into the business every 3 months.
Compression – When a rep reaches a certain pay scale rank but doesn’t qualify for some of the bonuses associated with having that rank, the commissions will be rolled up to the next qualifying rep in line, or above that person that came into the business.
For example say, YOU enroll John, and John meets all requirements for reaching the Platinum rank, but John did not enroll a new person into the business within 3 months, his commissions that he lost on his levels 6 and 7 will be rolled up to you.
Presidential Diamond Multiplier Account – When you reach the pay scale rank of Presidential Diamond, you also qualify for an additional position that you can add yourself only as a frontline position to start additional legs. This will create additional commissionable earnings and more chances for you to keep qualified for the higher levels. There is a lot involved when you reach Presidential Diamond and want to add more legs, and when you do reach this level, I would highly recommend looking into this further by referring to the official documentation as things may change by the time you get there.
Also if you have reached this level, congratulations, you are making a significant life-changing income from home!
Qualifying for these pools is a simple matter of staying qualified at the required pay scale rank levels or “pins” as they put it.
The way to earn more money in these pools is when your personally enrolled members increase in rank, which will qualify you for higher percentages of the pool of money that the company pays out.
When you are a sliver you earn 1 share, gold earns 5 shares and platinum earns 10 shares.
The diamond pool is broken down into shares as well.
As a diamond rank, you earn 1 share in the diamond pool, blue diamond pay scale rank earns 2 shares and presidential diamond rank earns 3.
Infinity Performance Pools
This is a bonus that the company has in place that is basically a reward bonus set in place for those that are building the business.
There are 3 pools which are the empowerment pool, the leadership pool, and the diamond pool.
The shares DO NOT cumulative from one pay scale rank to the next.
So the way it works is that a share’s monthly bonus is equal to the designated pool’s percentage (1% or 2%), multiplied by the Company Volume for the same month, and divided by the number of shares that rep qualified for in that month.
The higher in rank you get means the means that the percentage divided by qualified reps will become less and less per person for that pool which will mean more commissions earned.
Shares in the Empowerment Pool – The number of shares per month is determined by what rank you are. This particular pool applies to the rank of premier and silver. Either rank receives 1 share per month and is cumulative meaning that if you are at the rank of silver you are getting 2 points per month.
Shares in the Leadership Performance Pool – In this pool each silver earns 1 additional point, Each Gold receives 5 more points, and Platinum members receive an additional 10 shares. This will pool will share 2% of commissions for the company’s total volume for that month.
Shares in the Diamond Performance Pool – In this pool, each diamond receives 1 share, each blue diamond receives 2 shares and each presidential diamond receives 3 shares at 1%.
Within the diamond pools, you are able to qualify for additional shares which are explained below.
Qualifications For Additional Shares In The Diamond Pools
Below I included the Diamond Rank Pools Commission Chart to refer to.
Blue Diamond and Diamond Pool – Diamond and Blue Diamonds earn a one-time share or point for each person enrolled Premiere ranking member that hits that rank.
Presidential Diamond Pool – Presidential Diamond earns a one-time share or point for each person enrolled Silver ranking member that hits that rank.
Qualifications – This is a bonus that is only rewarded when a new region is established in a local market. This is determined by a predetermined amount of reps in a certain region that was established by the recruiting rep. This bonus is really vague in the description and is not usually a factor for 99% of the members. So with that said, I’m not going to go into detail about this bonus.
Loyalty Rewards Program
This part of the compensation plan is a reward system when purchasing a product each month as an LRP.
You qualify to receive “credits” toward future product purchase, kind of like those credit card cashback program where you earn credit for a purchase made with that card.
I’ll explain what this means below.
Plus I will be brief, I included it because I feel that some people would want to know.
Earning Product Credits – Product credits are earned when an LRP customer purchases at least 50 PV every month. The customer is then eligible to earn product credits for each of those months.
Redemption of Products Credit – You can redeem these credits 2 months after you join. These credits have a life of 12 months and will expire after month 12.
They will have a redemption fee of $3.
You will have to call 1-800-411-8151 to redeem your credits.
You cannot sell the credits or give them away.
If you decide to cancel your membership or your LRP, your credits will expire that day as well and cannot be redeemed.
Acting on Behalf of Another – This basically means that you cannot place orders or fill orders for any other person without written permission from the company.
Special or Promotional Bonuses or Rewards – These are bonuses or rewards that the company will promote and will sometimes include products, PV, or commissions as a reward for hitting certain contest guidelines set by the company.
These are usually announced by the company on their website or in your back office, and details of rewards will be included in the description.
These types of bonuses are to drum up excitement and the competitive spirit that many people have that will provide individuals with recognition and rewards for winners, and usually more sales for the company.
General Miscellaneous Compensation Plan Revisions
These are general guidelines that are put in place that will take care of any confusion when certain circumstances are met.
These are some more of those hoops that I was referring too earlier.
No Guaranteed Compensation – Just like anything else you need to work for what you get, and this is also very true with the guidelines set through the doTERRA terms. There are no guaranteed commissions just by joining.
Concentrated Leg or Cap – If you exceed any one of your legs containing 80% or more of the total volume their will be limited as far as the earning per the unilevel residual income plan only, and the rank you reach which are:
- Elite – $5,000 per month.
- Premiere – $9,000 per month.
- Silver – $13,000 per month.
- Gold – $18,000 per month.
- Platinum and above – No Cap.
Returned Bonus Check Fees – So let’s say you lost your bonus check. The company may or may not charge you for reissuing the check and will issue a stop payment for the check to the financial institution.
In this section of my review, I will cover many of the questions that prospective members and customers may have when dealing with the doTERRA opportunity of products.
Is doTERRA BBB Accredited?
Yes, doTERRA is accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 5/17/2017.
doTERRA has a BBB Rating of an A+.
There is an average of 28 reviews with just over a 3-star rating.
You can find more information about the BBB accreditation here.
How Much Money Does A doTERRA Diamond Make?
Silver members of doTERRA are earning an average of $26,600 per year while those who reach the ‘Presidential Diamond’ rank, are earning an average of $1,353,000 per year. But it still depends on what you qualify for, and how much volume you have in your organization.
How Do The doTERRA Points Work?
The doTERRA Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) provides free product credits (points) for monthly purchases ordered on the program. As a participant in the Loyalty Rewards Program, you will immediately begin to earn points that can be used as cash to purchase doTERRA products.
How Much Does It Cost To Become A doTERRA Consultant?
The cost to get started is as a consultant is $35. If you come in and purchase a kit, then this is waived by the company. There is also a yearly renewal of $25. To reach certain ranks of the compensation plan you will need to purchase at least $50 in products that equal 50 PV, at the consultant rank, and to reach the higher ranks you will need at least a 100 PV product purchase to reach the higher ranks.
What Is An Elite In doTERRA?
An Elite is a rank in the compensation plan that can be reached by having an LRP product purchase of at least 100 PV and an OV (organizational volume) of 3,000. This qualifies them for certain earning explained in detail above including the visual commission charts above.
Can You Cancel a doTERRA Order?
Whether you want to cancel your order or cancel your doTERRA membership completely you will be required to call them at (800) 411-8171. You can’t cancel your order from your back office.
Any credits that you may have earned as an LRP will expire on the day you cancel, and cannot be reinstated at a later date.
Is doTERRA A Network Marketing Company?
Yes, doTERRA is a Network Marketing company, or in another verbiage, an MLM, or a Multi-Level-Marketing company.
What makes it an MLM company is the fact that is has a compensation plan structured as a unilevel compensation plan that provides multiple levels of compensation.
What Does LRP Mean In doTERRA?
The doTERRA Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) is a program that provides free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on the program. These credits can be claimed only after 60 days from the day you joined the LRP program. These credits can be used like cash towards future product purchases.
Here is the part of the review that some of you have been waiting for which is…
Is doTerra A Scam?
No, doTerra is not a scam.
The company has a solid MLM business model that stood the test of time and has everything they need to have in place in order for the company to be in perfect compliance with the MLM law.
doTerra is a legitimate MLM company that you can feel confident that it will be around for years.
My Final doTERRA Review, Thoughts, and Bonus
To be totally honest, it’s going to be a hard and long journey up to that income pole if you don’t already have prior experience or a team to bring over other skilled Network Marketers from a past team build when you start a new opportunity…
With that said, it’s not impossible, it’s just gonna take time and work.
You are looking at a statistic of 100 to 3 which means for every 100 people you bring in as reps, only around 3 will be your builders to help you build your organization.
And maybe just 1 of your personally referred members will become a leader or long-time builder.
When you are doing research into various companies, make sure you don’t join the wrong company!
Read my article about the Worst Multi-Level Marketing Companies to join and avoid when you get a chance to protect yourself.
doTerra is a great program to be part of.
But you are going to have to refer a lot of people in your business to make any kind of decent income.
With old-school tactics, like sharing it with your friends and family, you will eventually run out of people to talk to that is on your list.
So the next ideal step is to gather more people or leads to introduce your opportunity through Internet Marketing.
Well, that is what I did, and it worked!
But with doTERRA and other big companies, you will not be able to do this effectively due to their strict rules against advertising online.
So for this to work you must lead with a front-end offer.
There are many forms of a front-end offer that you can use from free to commissionable base.
But I really like the paid for a couple of reasons.
With a good low cost and low-risk front end offer to present to people, you will not only build a list to promote your offer later too, but you will also start generating income with right away without that person ever joining your main opportunity!
This is really fantastic especially if you are doing a form of paid advertising so that you can recoup some of the Ads spend money quickly.
I do have the perfect front end offer that I’ve found that you can use listed below.
If you are exclusively working the opportunity side of doTERRA you’re also only creating 1 way to earn money online or from home or 1 income stream.
With the number of opportunities and programs that are out on the Internet right now, there are so many possibilities to earn from home that you have to pick from.
And even combine a few of them to have multiple income streams.
I’m not saying doTERRA is not a good company to work, it might be the perfect opportunity for you.
There have been plenty of times in my experience that I have witnessed a person with little to no experience to join a company and blow it out of the water and make some incredible income.
And by no means that the success that they achieved was sheer luck, we all had to work our butts off to get there.
But when you keep going and keep motivated and inspired at what is possible then there is no reason for you not to succeed with the doTERRA compensation plan.
I personally started out in Network Marketing and have built huge teams in several companies through the power of Internet Marketing.
With that said, if I were to start all over, I wouldn’t have started with Network Marketing, I would have started with some type of affiliate program that is offered on the Internet because I have found that more people have much faster success and make more money when starting with affiliate marketing.
And I’ve also discovered in this process that a good lower cost and low-risk opportunity to start with, works like a charm to guide those members into your main opportunity like the doTERRA opportunity or whichever program you choose!
That is why before getting started with anything, you should really check out my bonus below.
But if you already joined doTERRA or eventually decide to join, then I want to wish you the very best and hope you do extremely well with it, but if you run out of people to talk to, then I would suggest checking out my link below, it will help you find more people for your business.
What I am sharing below is also NOT in competition with any MLM company, and provides all the tools and training for you to start generating traffic, leads, and sales for doTERRA PLUS an additional income stream which is always a smart business decision.
That’s it, so if you liked this article about the ins and outs of the doTERRA commission structure and would like to help out, please like and click on any of the share buttons located on this page to share it with the social networks to help spread the word.
Also, I hoped this article helped you out by understanding the pay scale and simplifying the compensation plan and also how you get paid with doTERRA.
Again, please like and share this review by clicking on the social share buttons on this page if you found it useful or found some value with it.
Thank you for your support!