Welcome to my CMDX Review.
One of the questions that we are going to answer today is if CMDX is a scam or not.
We are going to research the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to see if they at least have everything necessary to be in compliance with the law.
One of the most difficult things to know for a new person is what it takes to be a legitimate company.
We are here to do all of the research so you don’t have to.
We decided to take a closer look at this opportunity due to the social media interest that we started to see online.
Also, before you go, make sure to grab one of the money-making bonuses that I’ve included below.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn about it.
CMDX Review – What Is It?
CMDX Smart Currency is an MLM company that offers an opportunity to make money by recruiting people into the program with a required investment.
The niche that I would say that CMDX is it would be the make money from home niche or the broad biz opp niche.
One of the things that we like to see with any opportunity that we can make money with is who owns the company.
We have found out that CMDX is basically a reboot of a company that was called CoinMD.
CoinMD launched back in 2017 and was run by Tom McMurrain.
CoinMD is very similar to how CMDX is but the difference is that CMDX offers CMDX tokens instead of CoinMD coins.
Both of these tokens or “coins” are worthless if you were to try to cash them outside of the program itself.
In the month of March 2019, CoinMD was just about done and closed down so what we feel is that the formation of CMDX is the last-ditch attempt to try to get the most out of the opportunity or save the failing CoinMD opportunity.
To us, this doesn’t really look too good, and anything can happen, but hey, we do believe in miracles from time to time.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Digital Income System Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
What Products Does CMDX Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that CMDX offers.
One of the things that you must have when operating an MLM company is retail products.
Unfortunately, CMDX does offer any retail products that we are able to locate on the website.
They offer these tokens that you can purchase to make money with.
There is an option to report your health statistics that are supposed to help lower rates on health care, but the website does not explain how this works.
Either way, there are no retail products or services offered that a customer only can purchase.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: BitFund4U Review – Scam Crypto Gifter? Compensation Plan Breakdown
How Does The CMDX Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at how the compensation plan works and how to make money with the CMDX opportunity.
Getting Started and Qualifying For Commissions
To get started you will have to pay the yearly membership fee of $29.95.
This will open up the ability to purchase the CMDX tokens that the company offers.
I must add that the tokens hold no value outside of the program itself.
Commissions are distributed when you sponsor new people and through their ROI system.
There are 5 levels that you can invest in to get started which offer the CMDX token which are:
- Prime Level – This level will require an investment of $149. You will get 25,000 CMDX tokens for your investment.
- Bronze Level – This level will require an investment of $550. You will get 500,000 CMDX tokens for your investment.
- Silver Level – This level will require an investment of $1100. You will get 2,000,000 CMDX tokens for your investment.
- Gold Level – This level will require an investment of $3300. You will get 5,000,000 CMDX tokens for your investment.
- Platinum Level – This level will require an investment of $5500. You will get 10,000,000 CMDX tokens for your investment.
There is some type of questionnaire that you must fill out that pertains to health questions about yourself.
The commissions that you can earn are paid out in the CMDX tokens and also in USD.
USD gets paid 70% of the commissions that you earn and the rest in tokens.
Depending on your investment amount will depend on the investment level that you joined.
Here is a breakdown of the withdrawal limits that you will have depending on your investment level:
- Free Level – When you join at this level you are capped at earning $100 per week and a withdrawal limit of 10% of the commission you earn.
- Prime Level – When you join at this level you are capped at earning $250 per week and a withdrawal limit of 15% of the commission you earn.
- Bronze Level – When you join at this level you are capped at earning $550 per week and a withdrawal limit of 20% of the commission you earn.
- Silver Level – When you join at this level you are capped at earning $1100 per week and a withdrawal limit of 30% of the commission you earn.
- Gold Level – When you join at this level you are capped at earning $3300 per week and a withdrawal limit of 40% of the commission you earn.
- Platinum Level – When you join at this level you are capped at earning $25,000 per week and a withdrawal limit of 50% of the commission you earn.
Referral Bonus Commissions
As a paid affiliate member, you will be able to earn 30% of your personally recruited member’s investments.
This will be limited to the first 1500 members but on the 1501 member forward you will get paid based on your investment level.
The commissions will be paid out on a 70/30 split as mentioned above which 70% will be in USD.
After the 1500 member is recruited, here is what you will earn for your sponsoring bonus commissions:
- Free and Prime Level – An investing member at this level will be limited to earn a 10% referral bonus.
- Bronze Level – An investing member at this level will be limited to earn a 15% referral bonus.
- Silver Level – An investing member at this level will be limited to earn a 20% referral bonus.
- Gold Level – An investing member at this level will be limited to earn a 25% referral bonus.
- Platinum Level – An investing member at this level will be limited to earn a 30% referral bonus.
Residual Commissions (binary)
The residual commissions that CMDX pays you used the MLM binary compensation plan structure.
For those that are not familiar with how the binary compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries have 2 legs, a left, and a right.
- Each leg counts for its own volume.
- Each leg can be built down to unlimited levels.
- Sponsoring to fill either leg can be done by direct and indirect recruitment.
- You will always get paid commissions from your weaker leg.
- You must have 1 personally recruited member on your right and 1 on your left leg to qualify for the binary commissions.
The commissions that are paid through the binary compensation plan are paid weekly.
They pay these commissions on a 1:1 point system.
You will earn 10$ of the total investment volume from your weaker leg each week and of course, is limited to how much you can earn by your investment level.
A 1:1 ratio will mean if you have 100 points or volume on one leg, and 1000 on the other leg, you will get paid on the 100 points or volume.
Once you get paid on that 100 points or volume, that volume is reset to 0 on the leg that had 100, and 900 on the leg that had 1000 for the following week.
Any volume that is left over will be carried over to the following week.
Matching Bonus Commissions (unilevel)
The matching bonus that you can earn in CMDX is paid out using the MLM unilevel compensation plan structure.
The matching bonus commissions are paid from the money that your team members earn from their binary commissions.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the unilevel compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have personally recruited members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members personally recruited on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally recruited on it.
- and so on…
There are a total of 4 levels that you can earn on in your unilevel pay plan.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn from each level of your 4 level unilevel compensation plan:
- Bronze and Silver Levels – When you are at these 2 levels, you will be able to earn a 10% match on level 1 and 2 team members’ binary earnings.
- Gold Level – When you are at this level, you will earn a 10% match on levels 1 and 2, and a 20% match on level 3 team member’s binary commissions.
- Platinum Level – When you are at this level, you will earn a 10% match on levels 1 and 2, 20% match on level 3, and 25% on your level 4 team members’ binary commissions.
That is all there is to how the compensation plan works, and how you can make money with the CMDX opportunity.
Another great review: Team National Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Details
My CMDX Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the CMDX opportunity.
Is CMDX BBB Accredited?
No, CMDX is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
This is not an indication for a company or program to be a scam, it simply means that the company is not listed or accredited.
Over the years, we have found a TON of companies and programs that are 100% legitimate that are not listed or accredited with the BBB.
What’s The Cost To Join CMDX?
To get started and be able to purchase the tokens will require a minimum of $29.95 annual enrollment fee to unlock the “claim your tokens” wallet.
It is free to sign up but does not really offer too much.
The minimum cost for a token purchase will be $149 but you will have the option to purchase up to $5500 worth of the CMDX tokens.
- Free – no cost to sign up
- Prime Level – This level will cost $149
- Bronze Level – This level will cost $550
- Silver Level – This level will cost $1100
- Gold Level – This level will cost $3300
- Platinum Level – This level will cost $5500
Is CMDX A Scam or a Legitimate Opportunity?
In my opinion, we wouldn’t call it a total scam, but there are a few things that throw up some red flags for us.
Here is a breakdown of those issues:
- No retail products or services offered for customers only purchase.
- The CMDX Tokens have no value outside of the program itself.
- Only 70% of the commissions are paid in USD.
- The company is basically rebranded from a failed company.
The first issue is not having any retail products or services which is a big deal because all MLM companies are required by law to offer a retail product or service of some kind in order to be in compliance.
The second issue is that the tokens have no value outside of the company itself, so if the company gets shut down, you can’t cash those tokens out anywhere because they are worth zero bucks.
The last issue is that they are trying to reboot a failed program with the exact business model.
If it failed once, it is bound to fail again in my opinion, unless some miracle happens.
If the company went in a different direction and put together a different business model that is in compliance, then I would say they have a shot at winning, but unfortunately, this is not the case.
More related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final CMDX Review, Thoughts, and Bonus
In the final section of this review, we are going to share my final thoughts about the CMDX opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to review and research the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We have also discussed why we felt that the company has some issues that lead us to not call it a scam, but to lean toward us saying that the program is not in compliance.
At this point, you should have a clear vision of what it is, how it works, what it offers, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it this far?
But here is the question…
Would we recommend the CMDX opportunity?
At this point, you should have all of the information about this program to make an informed decision whether or not it is right for you.
Our personal recommendation is to not waste your time.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my CMDX review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the CMDX opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!