Welcome to my Cloud Token review.
One of the things that we are going to take a look at today is to see if Cloud Token is a scam or is it a great program to join that you can earn long-term money with.
We wouldn’t want to join a program that isn’t designed to be around due to bad business decisions or non-compliance reasons.
I am going to take the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to see how everything works and give you my final thoughts at the end of this review.
Also, before you go, grab one of the bonuses that are on this page that will help you make more money online.
Make sure you grab one of them before you go.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn about the Cloud Token opportunity.
What Is Cloud Token – Review Intro
Cloud Token is an online MLM program that uses an app that you install on the smartphone that is supposed to make you a passive income online where the sustained profits are being produced by a trading bot.
They are in the cryptocurrency niche and claim to use a crypto trading bot to sustain the profits needed to pay out the promised ROI that the company claims it will pay you each month.
There has been a lot of interest circulating some of the forums and social sites about the Cloud Token opportunity because of the passive income claims.
I wanted to learn more about what it is and why people are so attracted to this program.
My findings are a bit unsettling due to some information I uncovered which I will reveal below.
The Company Overview
One of the things that we like to learn about any company that you can build a downline and make money with is who the owner is.
This allows us to learn about the background and experience that the owner has so that we can have more information about the longevity or potential that the company could have.
When taking a look around the company website, we were unable to find out any information about who the owner is so we started looking all over the internet.
We first took at the domain name and here is what we found:
- The domain name “cloudtokenwallet.com” was registered on 1-27-2019
- The domain name was registered privately
Since the domain name was registered privately, there was no additional information that we found there.
There are some tutorials and marketing videos that are on the company website that goes into detail about the setup process that is in Chinese that mention the names Sheng Zhao and Simon Tran as being a big part of the company.
There are also 2 other names that I’ve found that are associated with the company who are credited which are Ronald Aai and Daniel Csokas.
There isn’t that much information that we were able to find online about these individuals other than Simon which he has been involved with the Plus Token and Enagic companies in the past.
That is all of the information that we have found about the company, let’s continue to the next section.
Another great review: My 20 Dollar Travel Business Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Exposed
What Products Does Cloud Token Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to cover the products that Cloud Token offers.
After reviewing the website, the first thing that I discovered is that there are no retail products available.
This would be a bad “non-compliance” issue if the company is running a multi-tier compensation plan model in the United States.
We will take a look at the compensation plan in the next section.
As far as the products that you get once you become a member goes…
The only thing that I can see is the mobile app and the Jarvis Trading Bot that is supposed to do all the trading for you and earn you a company with a stated 10 to 15% ROI per month.
That is all of the information that we have on the products that Cloud Token offers, let’s continue to the next section.
Another great review: Direct Mail Pro Review – Scam or Legit Opp? Compensation Plan Exposed
How Does The Cloud Token Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, I am going to cover the information on how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the Cloud Token opportunity.
2 Ways To Make Money
- Referral Commissions
- ROI Commission
In order to participate in the opportunity that the company offers, you must make an investment.
The minimum investment to get started is $500.
You will be purchasing CTO tokens for your investment.
I must add that these tokens hold zero value outside of the company itself.
The token that you purchase will (according to the company) earn you a promised ROI of 10 to 15% each month.
When you refer others, you can earn from those initial investments and also a percentage from any return they make.
You can also earn more when you start building a networking team.
Referral Commissions Qualification
Referral commissions are earned when you recruit others that invest to join Cloud Token and by your team’s recruiting efforts as well.
The compensation plan structure that the company uses to pay out these commissions is the unilevel structure.
For those that are not familiar with the unilevel compensation plan structure, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan structure will only have your personally recruited members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan structure will only have team members that your level 1 members personally recruited on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan structure will only have team members that your level 2 members personally recruited on it.
- and so on…
The way that Cloud Token pays on more levels of your unilevel compensation plan is by recruiting more investing members.
There are a total of 21 levels that you can earn from.
Here is a breakdown on how to open up more levels of your unilevel compensation plan structure:
- 1 personally recruited member will qualify you to earn from level 1.
- 2 personally recruited members will qualify you to earn from your first 2 levels.
- 3 personally recruited members will qualify you to earn from levels 1 through 3.
- 4 personally recruited members will qualify you to earn from your first 4 levels.
- 5 personally recruited members will qualify you to earn from levels 1 through 5.
- 6 personally recruited members will qualify you to earn from your first 6 levels.
- 7 personally recruited members will qualify you to earn from levels 1 through 7.
- 8 personally recruited members will qualify you to earn from your first 8 levels.
- 9 personally recruited members will qualify you to earn from levels 1 through 9.
- 10 personally recruited members will qualify you to earn from your first 10 levels.
- 16 personally recruited members will qualify you to earn from levels 1 through 21.
Daily ROI Commissions
Cloud Token pays out on the daily returns that your personally recruited and team members earn from the company.
Here is a breakdown of what percentage you can earn from your team’s daily returns once you qualify for all 21 levels of the unilevel compensation plan:
- Level 1 – When you qualify to earn from this level, the company will pay you a 100% CTO ROI match on all members that you personally recruit.
- Level 2 – The company will pay you a 50% CTO ROI match on this level once qualified.
- Level 3 to 21 – The company will pay you a 5% CTO ROI match on these levels once you qualify.
All of the commissions that are paid to you will be in CTO’s.
Rank Bonus Incentive
Once you reach $200,000 in unilevel investment volume throughout your organization, the company will reward you with the rank of C1 and also an extra 5%.
The Generation Bonus applies to your unilevel compensation plan.
When you have a team member that is at the same rank as you or higher in any of your individual unilevel legs, that is called a generation.
The first member is called your first generation and the second is your 2nd generation and so on.
The Generation Bonus is paid on the ROI’s that are paid up to your C1 members that are in your unilevel compensation plan structure and higher.
Here is a breakdown of the generations that you can get paid on according to your rank achieved in the company:
- C1 Rank – When you qualify for this rank, you will earn a generation bonus up to your first C1 ranked member in any individual leg of your unilevel compensation plan structure.
- C2 Rank – When you qualify for this rank, you must first qualify by having a total of 3 C1 ranked members in separate legs of your unilevel. This will qualify to earn a generation bonus up to a C2 ranked member in any individual unilevel leg in your compensation plan.
- C3 Rank – When you qualify for this rank, you must first qualify by having a total of 3 C2 ranked members in separate legs of your unilevel. This will qualify to earn a generation bonus up to a C3 ranked member in any individual leg of your unilevel compensation plan structure.
- C4 Rank – When you qualify for this rank, you must first qualify by having a total of 3 C3 ranked members in separate legs of your unilevel. This will qualify to earn a generation bonus up to a C4 ranked member in any individual leg of your unilevel compensation plan structure.
When you qualify for the rank of C5, you can only earn from the revenue share as far as I understand.
I will cover the revenue share in the next section.
To earn from the revenue share that Cloud Token offers, you must first qualify for the rank of C5.
In order to qualify for the rank of C5, you must have at least 3 C4 ranked members on 3 different unilevel legs of your compensation plan structure.
C5 ranked members earn an extra 5% revenue share from the company-wide investment volume which is divided by all of the other qualified C5 members in the company.
That is all of the information that I have on the compensation plan and how you can make money with the Cloud Token opportunity, let’s continue.
Another great review: The Cash Secret Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Exposed
My Cloud Token Q and A Section
In this section of the review, I am going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Cloud Token opportunity.
Is Cloud Token BBB Accredited?
No, Cloud Token is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
This is not an indication that it might be a scam simply due to not having accreditation or listing, it just means that it is not listed.
There are a ton of legitimate companies that are not listed with the BBB.
What Is The Cost To Join Cloud Token?
To become an affiliate member with Cloud Token that offers all benefits that the compensation plan has to offer will cost you $500.
There is also a free option, but of course, it is very limited.
You can also invest a higher amount than $500 if you wish to.
Is Cloud Token A Scam or Legitimate Opportunity?
In my opinion, I wouldn’t call Cloud Token a scam but I do see some very serious issues with their business model.
The first issue would be that they are operating in the USA that offers a multi-tier compensation plan structure without any retail products which are not in compliance with the US laws.
The second issue is that they are offering an ROI on your investment that offers (according to the company) a 10 to 15% return per month which definitely needs to be licensed in the USA.
The third issue that I see is that they are trading with their own Altcoin which has zero value outside of the company which means that if the company were to shut down for any reason, you as an investor will lose all of your investment and any returns that you have made.
With that said, let’s finish up with my final thoughts about this opportunity.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Cloud Token Review, Thoughts, and Bonus
In my final section of the review, I am going to share my final thoughts about Cloud Token as a whole.
I have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
I have also shared my concerns about whether or not I think that this opportunity is a scam or not and gave my reason why.
At this point, you should have a really clear idea about what Cloud Token is, how it works, what they offer, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it up to this point?
But here is the question…
Would I recommend the Cloud Token opportunity?
No, I would not recommend Cloud Token as a long-term and legitimate business model (at least in the USA) to join until they fix the very serious issues that I found.
If they are not licensed to run a business that offers a return on your investment in any country, then they are running an illegal business model.
I wasn’t able to find any information about any licensing, but if they did have the documents to prove it, then why not post it?
I mean, seriously, there have been a ton of programs that got shut down by the government for this very reason and the risk is that if you join, you could lose all of your investment.
I would rather join a program that offers returns that are licensed and that has proof of it!
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Cloud Token review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what Cloud Token is really all about.
Thank you for your support!