Welcome to my BizzTrade review.
One of the things that we are going to take a look at in this review is to see if BizzTrade is a scam or not.
I don’t think we would want to join a program that gets shut down in a few months due to bad business decisions or non-compliance issues.
I am going to take the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to see how everything works and to see if they are in compliance.
Also, before you go, make sure to grab one of my bonuses on this page that will help you start to make real money online.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn about it.
What is BizzTrade? Review Intro
After doing some research, I found out that BizzTrade is an MLM company that offers a promised ROI.
When you join as an affiliate member, you will be able to earn money by building a downline of other affiliates and by earning from the promised ROI that the company offers.
The niche that I would consider the company to be in would be the general investment MLM niche.
When taking a look at any MLM company, we like to see who the owner is.
This gives us the opportunity to learn about the history and the background that the owner has.
After reviewing the company website, I found that Gurpreet Dhaliwal and brothers Rizwan and Rehan Gohar are the co-founders of BizzTrade.
The company launched in early 2019 and is based out of the UK when the company was called “BizzTrek”.
The owners apparently thought that it would be a good idea to rebrand and relaunch the company with a new name after a decline in business that occurred in May.
Shortly after they changed the name to BizzTrade.
That is all of the information that I have about the BizzTrade company, let’s continue.
Another great review: Sports Trading BTC Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Exposed
What Products Does BizzTrade Offer?
In this section of the review, I am going to cover the products that BizzTrade offers.
After taking a look at the company website, I was unable to find any retail products or services that the company offers.
When you are running an MLM company, to be in compliance with the US and some other countries, you need to offer retail products or services in order to be a legal MLM company.
The company does offer “forex education” once you become an affiliate member, but no retail products or services offered for customers only.
This is all of the information that I have found about the products that the company offers, let’s continue.
Another great review: Epic Trading Review – Legit or Scam Forex Signals To Make Money With?
How Does The BizzTrade Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, I am going to cover the information about the compensation plan and how you can make money with the BizzTrade opportunity.
There are 2 ways that you can make money with BizzTrade which are:
- ROI Commissions
- Referral Commissions
Getting Started and ROIN Commissions
In order to start earning with the opportunity, you will need to make an investment.
The company has 6 levels of membership that you can invest in to get started which are:
- Starter Level – In order to join this level, you will need to invest 50 Euros. This level offers up to 0.4% ROI daily.
- Pro Starter Level – In order to join this level, you will need to invest 100 Euros. This level offers up to 0.4% ROI daily.
- Business Level – In order to join this level, you will need to invest 500 Euros. This level offers up to 0.6% ROI daily.
- Pro Business Level – In order to join this level, you will need to invest 1000 Euros. This level offers up to 0.6% ROI daily.
- Trader Level – In order to join this level, you will need to invest 5000 Euros. This level offers up to 0.8% ROI daily.
- Pro Trader Level – In order to join this level, you will need to invest 10,000 Euros. This level offers up to 0.8% ROI daily.
The company will pay members that join these levels up to 400% in returns after they hit that percentage, affiliate members will have to reinvest in order to keep earning the promised ROI.
For every personally recruited member that a member brings in, the company will pay you a 10% commission from the investment that was made.
BizzTrade also pays affiliate members residual commissions.
Residual commissions are paid and tracked using the MLM binary compensation plan structure.
For those that are not familiar with how the binary compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries have only 2 legs (left and right)
- To qualify to earn from these commissions will require you to personally sponsor and maintain 1 affiliate member on the left leg and 1 on the right.
- The commissions are paid from the leg that has less investment volume. (weak or pay leg)
- You can fill either leg by direct or indirect sponsoring.
- Each leg will count for its own separate investment volume.
- When you qualify for a commission the pay leg volume is matched with the strong leg and then flushed.
Hopefully, this breakdown makes the binary compensation plan more understandable for those that are not familiar with it.
BizzTrade pays out 8% to 10% on investments made in your binary compensation plan from the weaker leg.
The percentage amount will depend on what level you are at in the company.
The company doesn’t state when they pay out these commissions.
Here is a breakdown of what that looks like:
- Starter and Pro Starter Levels – These levels payout 8% from your weaker binary leg.
- Business and Pro Business Levels – These levels payout 9% from your weaker binary leg.
- Trader and Pro Trader Levels – These levels payout 10% from your weaker binary leg.
Once the commissions are paid out, any investment volume that is leftover on your stronger binary leg is carried over to your next pay cycle.
Matching Bonus Commissions
Matching Bonus commissions are only offered to Trader and Pro Trader level affiliate members.
This commission is based on the earnings from your member’s residual commissions down 2 levels.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn:
- Level 1 – You will earn a 10% match on your personally recruited members.
- Level 2 – You will earn a 5% match on your level 2 team members.
Level 2 members will be affiliate members that are personally recruited by your personally recruited members.
Rank Achievement Bonuses
BixxTrade also offers a Rank Achievement bonus.
This bonus is based on the affiliate member’s accumulated downline investment volume.
The company will reward affiliate members with 1 point when you generate 50 Euros of investment volume on your right binary leg and 50 Euros of investment volume on your left leg.
Once you accumulate enough points, you will be rewarded with one of the bonuses that the company gives you below:
- Regional Director Rank Bonus – When you accumulate a total of 900 points, the company will reward you with a “luxury international holiday”
- Special Offer Rank Bonus – When you accumulate a total of 2000 points, the company will reward you with a “Honda car or equivalent”
- Regional President Rank Bonus – When you accumulate a total of 9000 points, the company will reward you with a “BMW car or equivalent”
- Executive President Rank Bonus – When you accumulate a total of 21,000 points, the company will reward you with a “Porsche car or equivalent”
This is all of the information on how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the BizzTrade opportunity, let’s continue.
Another great review: Lyfcoin Review – Scam ROI MLM? Compensation Plan Exposed
My BizzTrade Q and A Section
In this section of the review, I am going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the BizzTrade opportunity.
Is BizzTrade BBB Accredited?
No, BizzTrade is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
Not having accreditation with the BBB does not make a company a scam.
There have been a ton of long-running companies that are not accredited with the BBB but are 100% legitimate that I have run across.
This is why it is important to look over all of the information and the facts about a company before making a decision on whether or not it is legitimate.
What’s The Cost to Join BizzTrade?
The minimum cost to join BizzTrade will require an investment of 10 Euros for an admin fee plus the membership level cost.
The membership investment cost will be:
- Starter Level – The investment cost for this level is 50 Euros.
- Pro Starter Level – The investment cost for this level is 100 Euros.
- Business Level – The investment cost for this level is 500 Euros.
- Pro Business Level – The investment cost for this level is 1000 Euros.
- Trader Level – The investment cost for this level is 5000 Euros.
- Pro Trader Level – The investment cost for this level is 10,000 Euros.
The benefits of joining the higher levels are outlined in the compensation plan section above.
Now, let’s answer the question that many of you have been waiting for which is…
Is BizzTrade A Scam or Legitimate Opportunity?
After reviewing all of the information, I don’t think that BizzTrade is a scam but they do have some serious issues with their business model.
The promised returned requires SEC approval which the company doesn’t have any documentation of possessing this proof.
This big issue can and has resulted in similar companies like this one getting shut-down with fines.
The lack of retail products or services when running an MLM business model is considered a Ponzi Scheme in many countries which could cause them to get shut-down.
In my opinion, I don’t see BizzTrade being a long-term and stable business.
With that said, let’s finish up.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final BizzTrade Review and Thoughts
In the final section of my review, I am going to share my final thoughts about the BizzTrade opportunity as a whole.
I have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
I have also shared my thoughts on whether or not I think that the company is a scam.
At this point, you should have a clear idea of what BizzTrade is, how it works, what they offer, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts up to this point?
But here is the question…
Do I recommend joining the BizzTrade opportunity?
No, I do not recommend joining the BizzTrade opportunity due to the issues that I explained in my scam section above.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed reading my BizzTrade review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the BizzTrade opportunity is all about.
Thank you for your support!