Welcome to my Best Easy Work LLC review.
One of the things that we want to take a look at and would want to learn is if the Best Easy Work LLC is a scam or a legitimate opportunity to earn money from home.
We wouldn’t want to join a program and lose all the time and money we invested into it to find out later that the owner jumps ship with all your money or gets shut down due to compliance reasons.
This happened to me a couple of times when I first got started and wanted to create these reviews to help others avoid these bad companies.
Hopefully, Best Easy Work is not a scam and is one of the good programs that you can make money with for a long time.
We decided to take a closer look due to some of the promotions we’ve run across online and wanted to learn what this program is really all about.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn.
Best Easy Work Review – What Is It?
Best Easy Work LLC is an affiliate marketing program that is designed to help you make money online.
The niche that I would consider this opportunity to be in would be classed as a biz opp type of older school program with a 1-page hype-filled sales page to match.
With that said, is it really worth it and can you really make money with it?
This is what we are going to find out…
The Best Easy Work LLC is owned by Martin Ruiz.
Martin resides in Deltona, Florida in the United States, which is where the company is also based.
When doing a domain name lookup this information that was found confirmed that Martin was the owner with the details stating that:
- The domain name “besteasywork.com” was registered on 7-8-2016.
- The owner is listed as Martin Ruiz with the same address stated above.
Ruiz has had many years of experience in the make money from home niche where most of the information that was dug up led back to many cash gifting schemes which are not the best programs to get involved within our experience.
That is all there really is about the company information and who runs the program, let’s continue.
Another great review: AWOL Academy Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Best Easy Work Products Review
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Best Easy Work LLC offers.
When dealing with a program that you can make money with, it is always a good idea to offer some type of retail product.
This is not part of the requirements to be in compliance with the regulation outline when operating an affiliate marketing program.
With that said, the Best Easy Work company does not offer any retail products but you can join as an affiliate member so that you can promote and earn money with the opportunity that it offers.
The program also offers a digital training platform that includes additional opportunities that you can join and promote to your members through their back office.
Some of these additional programs that you can promote through the back-office include:
- People Helping People
- GoodLife USA
That is all we have for the information on the products that this company offers, let’s move on.
Another great review: 25 Dollar 1UP Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Best Easy Works Compensation Plan
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at how the Best Easy Work compensation plan works and how you make money with it.
The way that the compensation plan works is by purchasing one of the option levels that the opportunity has to offer and earn commissions for that level.
In order to earn from any of the commissionable option levels, you must have joined that option level by purchasing it.
Each level will have a one-time cost to join.
There are 10 commissionable option levels that Best Easy Work llc offers.
Here is a breakdown of each option level that the company offers including the price it will cost to join:
- Option 1 Level – This level will cost a one-time $88 to join.
- Option 2 Level – This level will cost a one-time $188 to join.
- Option 3 Level – This level will cost a one-time $288 to join.
- Option 4 Level – This level will cost a one-time $500 to join.
- Option 5 Level – This level will cost a one-time $1000 to join.
- Option 6 Level – This level will cost a one-time $1500 to join.
- Option 7 Level – This level will cost a one-time $2000 to join.
- Option 8 Level – This level will cost a one-time $2500 to join.
- Option 9 Level – This level will cost a one-time $3500 to join.
- Option 10 Level – This level will cost a one-time $5000 to join.
If you want to earn from all the levels, you must purchase each level option.
The commissions that you will earn will be a set amount per level when you refer someone to the opportunity through your affiliate link that purchases that option level.
Here is a breakdown of the commissions you can earn when your personally referred member joins at each of the levels that Best Easy Work offers.
- Option 1 Level – When your personally referred member joins at this level you will earn a $50 commission.
- Option 2 Level – When your personally referred member joins at this level you will earn a $120 commission.
- Option 3 Level – When your personally referred member joins at this level you will earn a $200 commission.
- Option 4 Level – When your personally referred member joins at this level you will earn a $350 commission.
- Option 5 Level – When your personally referred member joins at this level you will earn a $750 commission.
- Option 6 Level – When your personally referred member joins at this level you will earn a $1200 commission.
- Option 7 Level – When your personally referred member joins at this level you will earn a $1600 commission.
- Option 8 Level – When your personally referred member joins at this level you will earn a $2000 commission.
- Option 9 Level – When your personally referred member joins at this level you will earn a $2900 commission.
- Option 10 Level – When your personally referred member joins at this level you will earn a $4000 commission.
Remember that in order to earn commissions from any level you must have purchased and joined that option level as well.
The reason why that Best Easy Work does not pay 100% commissions up-front is that they offer to override commissions.
This is great for people that sponsor new members and earn money when your personally referred members sponsor new members as well.
This is paid every time one of your personally enrolled members sponsors a new member an joins one of the option levels that you have joined yourself.
So, if you were to look at it as a unilevel compensation plan structure this is how it would look:
- 1st Level – This level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally enrolled members.
- 2nd Level – This level of your unilevel compensation plan will have only your team members that your personally enrolled members personally enrolled.
With that description I’ve included above, you are earning these overrides from the second level of your unilevel pay structure only.
I hope that makes it more clear on how these override commissions are paid out and work.
Here is a breakdown of the commissions that you can earn from the Override Commissions that Best Easy Work offers:
- Option 1 Level – This level offers no overrides.
- Options 2 and 3 Levels – These levels offer a $30 commission override.
- Options 4 through 9 Levels – These levels offer a $50 commission override.
- Option 10 Level – This level offers a $100 commission override.
And that is all there is to how the Best Easy Work compensation plan works and how you earn money with it.
There is not too much to it and should be easy to understand at this point.
Another great review: National Wealth Center Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Best Easy Work Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Best Easy Work opportunity.
Is Best Easy Work Accredited With The BBB?
No, the Best Easy Work company is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
Because it is not listed or have a rating on the BBB does not make it a scam.
This simply means that it is not listed and even if it was, I still would look over the entire business model and company information to decide for myself.
This is due to reports that the BBB having manipulated rating from 3rd party service companies that specialize in bettering or worsening the BBB ratings and reviews that anyone can purchase.
What’s The Cost To Join Best Easy Work?
Best Easy Work affiliate membership has you buying in at 1 to 10 membership fee tiers.
In other words, the cost to join Best Easy Work is around $88 to $16564.
There is also a free membership option however this only pays tier 1 commissions…
The moment you have been waiting for in this Best Easy Work review!
Is Best Easy Work A Scam or Legit Opportunity?
In my opinion, Best Easy Work is not a scam but I feel that it is in a dark grey area that could cause issues.
Here are my reasons to why it is not a scam:
- The fact that they are not an MLM company.
- The fact that they have only 2 levels of commissionable pay.
Here is my reason to why it falls into the grey area:
- Do they offer no product or service?
Now, when I was looking around the one-page company website, I was unable to really find what they offer for the cost to join any of the levels.
I did not join, so I couldn’t see past the first page, but even so, they should offer this information on the website itself to satisfy this issue.
**Upon further research I’ve seen they added some additional training and programs that you can promote within the program itself so that will help improve the legitimacy.
Related Articles: Affiliate Marketing Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Best Easy Work llc Review and Thoughts
In the final section of the review, I am going to share my final thoughts on the Best Easy Work opportunity as a whole.
We took the time to dig into the information about the company and owner, the products, and the compensation plan details.
We gave our final thoughts about how we felt about whether or not this opportunity is a scam or not and why.
By now you should have a good understanding of what this opportunity is all about.
What are your thoughts on it?
But here is the question…
Do we recommend the Best Easy Work opportunity?
At this time, we do not recommend the Best Easy Work opportunity for the issue that we stated earlier.
With that said, this opportunity has been around for a little bit of time, but because it is designed in an affiliate marketing structure is probably why it will last for some time.
**We were able to learn about some updates that this company has added that includes more Internet marketing training and pre-selected programs to promote within the back office.
So, essentially, this program has turned into a funded proposal type of marketing system that offers up-front commissions.
However, we would still suggest that you proceed with caution if you do decide to join.
I hope you enjoyed my Best Easy Work review.
Make sure to click on the social share buttons on this review and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the Best Easy Work opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!